College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

14 hours ago, brownie man said:

im all in on Bryon Young. I think he’s got the athleticism, youth, and production our FO looks for. But hes older at 25

He’s got youth…but he’s older?

In all seriousness, I haven’t spent any time watching Young bc we won’t touch him at 25 years old. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

He’s got youth…but he’s older?

In all seriousness, I haven’t spent any time watching Young bc we won’t touch him at 25 years old. 

My bad I meant to take out youth. But if you watch his film he’s got maybe the best first step in the draft.  

I think with our situation we can’t be too choosy. 

15 hours ago, brownie man said:

Now that’s I’m seeing our free agency come together I’m back to watching more prospects

im all in on Bryon Young. I think he’s got the athleticism, youth, and production our FO looks for. But hes older at 25

I think I could see us trading down in the second and either taking him bottom second or early third. 

This is some really nice film, he has a GREAT get off and he can bend, he isn't the most technically sound guy but with athleticism like that it compensates for a lot. I think he could end up being a value for a team because of his age, also I think he knows in order to get that next contract he has to be lights out the second he touches down. 

Him in the 3rd or lower would be a home run 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, brownie man said:

My bad I meant to take out youth. But if you watch his film he’s got maybe the best first step in the draft.  

I think with our situation we can’t be too choosy. 

I think the best first step in the draft goes to Lukas Van Ness, despite his whiteness. Him or Nick Hampton, who is very undersized. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Berry,

Make this guy a Cleveland Brown

He’s a stud, but redundant. A minor upgrade over Felton, who will barely play. The only RB I would take (and this is an amazing class) is Israel Abanikanda. He has a skill set we don’t have—elite homerun speed.