College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The kid from KSU at CB is an absolute athletic freak of nature.

Likely an outside CB or S type. He is 23 though.

He has terrible ball skills despite that size/length. I don’t really like him. Any time I saw them play, he got toasted down the field. He was in the vicinity, but didn’t make a play on the ball or WR. I don’t really like him to be honest. 

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

He has terrible ball skills despite that size/length. I don’t really like him. Any time I saw them play, he got toasted down the field. He was in the vicinity, but didn’t make a play on the ball or WR. I don’t really like him to be honest. 

He’s currently between 90-120 on the projection spectrum. I’d rather take a swing at a guy like him R4 than someone who has infinitely less athleticism. Just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He’s currently between 90-120 on the projection spectrum. I’d rather take a swing at a guy like him R4 than someone who has infinitely less athleticism. Just my opinion.

Normally I would agree. But this class is loaded. We can wait til R4 to get a starting-caliber CB. There will be 3-4 dudes capable. 

2 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Normally I would agree. But this class is loaded. We can wait til R4 to get a starting-caliber CB. There will be 3-4 dudes capable. 

Forbes is my favorite value guy or Blu Kelly. Forbes I just wish was bigger.

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

With everything we have done in free agency we enter the draft in a position of just being able to go best player available.

I wouldn’t rule out RB with one of our first picks. Especially if there is one who is good catching out of the backfield 

RB and CB are likely gonna be BPA in this draft almost every time we’re on the clock. Those positions are crazy loaded.

10 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

RB and CB are likely gonna be BPA in this draft almost every time we’re on the clock. Those positions are crazy loaded.

*The TE have entered the chatroom*

If LaPorta is there R3 we should take him.