Times Yours and Americas Game: The 2019 Chiefs

SkippyX

I watched both of these on YouTube yesterday. As always they were well done and I loved them using Paul Rudd and Eric Stonestreet.

Using famous narrators who are also huge fans of the team is a nice touch.

The biggest thing I learned (from Times Yours) is that Eric Bieniemy is absolutely ready to be a head coach.

• Like 1

I don't like the America's Game being released so quickly. I feel like  SB win needs a few years to marinade to see how everything played out. I know in both '96 and '10 with GB there was a feeling of "oh man, this team is BUILT for a long stretch of dominance!"....but they didn't win another. 

So there's a bit more bittersweet to the '96 AG. The '10 AG, I don't know, it felt like everyone was still in the middle of their career and there wasn't quite perspective of what it meant. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:01 AM, SkippyX said:

I watched both of these on YouTube yesterday. As always they were well done and I loved them using Paul Rudd and Eric Stonestreet.

Using famous narrators who are also huge fans of the team is a nice touch.

The biggest thing I learned (from Times Yours) is that Eric Bieniemy is absolutely ready to be a head coach.

Does anyone else think Eric Bieniemy sounds a lot like Hue Jackson? That being said he seems like he will be a much much much better head coach

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I don't like the America's Game being released so quickly. I feel like  SB win needs a few years to marinade to see how everything played out. I know in both '96 and '10 with GB there was a feeling of "oh man, this team is BUILT for a long stretch of dominance!"....but they didn't win another. 

So there's a bit more bittersweet to the '96 AG. The '10 AG, I don't know, it felt like everyone was still in the middle of their career and there wasn't quite perspective of what it meant. 

The old ones are the best 

47 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Does anyone else think Eric Bieniemy sounds a lot like Hue Jackson? That being said he seems like he will be a much much much better head coach

He reminded me of Doug Pedersen. He served under the king of QBs in Reid and he's HUGE on EQ and relating to players on an emotional level.

Showing him taking Tyreek Hill after the pick off his hands and focusing him back to letting it go and moving on is a big deal.

The Xs and Os will be fine but you need a motivator of men as a head coach.

• Like 1