Quarter Season Mock Offseason

WindyCity

I don’t think it’s that Pace isn’t willing to spend huge FA money on top guys. He tried to give Stephon Gilmore $14M a year. The problem has been that players have chosen to take equal or a bit less to go to a non-cellar dweller. Hopefully Trubisky helps change that mentality. 

I like Richardson quite a bit and probably too much, but think his skill set and that of Kirk are pretty similar, and also similar to that of Wright. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but outside of Meredith or significant development into a reliable contributor by Gentry leaves us with a serious lack of size on the perimeter. 

On 10/6/2017 at 9:06 PM, AZBearsFan said:

I don’t think it’s that Pace isn’t willing to spend huge FA money on top guys. He tried to give Stephon Gilmore $14M a year. The problem has been that players have chosen to take equal or a bit less to go to a non-cellar dweller. Hopefully Trubisky helps change that mentality. 

I like Richardson quite a bit and probably too much, but think his skill set and that of Kirk are pretty similar, and also similar to that of Wright. That isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but outside of Meredith or significant development into a reliable contributor by Gentry leaves us with a serious lack of size on the perimeter. 

That's the problem. When the Patriots try to pay you the same amount as the Bears we arent getting that guy. They need to stop losing. 

Archived