New York Giants season

JStar221

Looking at a 5-11 or 6-10 season. 

Offensive line is new at the tackle spots. Their choice in rd 1,Thomas,  was my 3rd choice.  I think their center is bad and their LG is overrated. 

For receivers SS is one hit from calling it quits. Engram is is one windy day away from watching instead of playing games like he normally does, and Slayton is a huge question. 

Defensively there are questions across the board other than they should be able to stop the run.  

And if we do have to endure another terrible season - the good news would be that DG will be gone. I prefer he stays meaning that GMEN win, but I think he is very incompetent. 

Edited by JStar221
typo

5 hours ago, Dan said:

I think the Giants will surprise some people this season. Going for a 8-8 season

I just think the offense is going to struggle way too much beucase of a poor OL. And the defense just has too many changes without enough practice.  

If they go 6-10 or worse; fire Gettleman? 

On 9/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, JStar221 said:

I just think the offense is going to struggle way too much beucase of a poor OL. And the defense just has too many changes without enough practice.  

If they go 6-10 or worse; fire Gettleman? 

I think they'll keep him around at 6-10.. should they? that's debatable but I think they would