Who From 2016 Is Missed The Most?

NFL Network

Well guys who from the 2016 squad do you all think is most missed this year. I didn't list the injured players this season as I know Jules is missed alot.

Lagarette Blount (great game yesterday)

Marty Bennett (would get way more snaps than Dwayne Allen)

Logan Ryan (can he be as bad as Gilmour)

Jabal Sheard (made some good plays last night)

Chris Long (maybe he can wrap up a QB)

Rob Ninkovich

29 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think his versatility and experience is missed immensely.

Don't know how much his versatility would help given the way he looked last year. He'd be a liability anytime he was on the field

Maybe his experience would help but the edge guys have been the best part of the D thus far. 

20 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Blount is terrible and I'd still take gilmore over Ryan 

The Patriots would of given anything to have a RB have a day that Blount had yesterday against the Chargers. I really don't think too highly of Giselle as I'd rather hammer Blount in short yardage situations. Also Giselle can't handle the amount of carries than what the Pats gave Blount last year.

As far as Logan Ryan goes he's not getting as overpaid as Stephon Gilmour who shouldn't of been signed. I would of rather bring in Joe Haden in August than Gilmour.

21 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Don't know how much his versatility would help given the way he looked last year. He'd be a liability anytime he was on the field

Maybe his experience would help but the edge guys have been the best part of the D thus far. 

I think his versatility would allow them to be more creative with High. Same goes for Sheard, albeit he also had an up and down year last season. I think the team went from movable pieces to static role players. 

1 hour ago, NFL Network said:

The Patriots would of given anything to have a RB have a day that Blount had yesterday against the Chargers. I really don't think too highly of Giselle as I'd rather hammer Blount in short yardage situations. Also Giselle can't handle the amount of carries than what the Pats gave Blount last year.

As far as Logan Ryan goes he's not getting as overpaid as Stephon Gilmour who shouldn't of been signed. I would of rather bring in Joe Haden in August than Gilmour.

I'm assuming you're not a Pats fan if you think the Pats miss Blount

And Haden wasn't available and is pretty crappy

13 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Ryan and I don't think it's that close. Secondary was supposed to be one of their strengths this year and it's arguably their biggest weakness

Arguably is an interesting choice of words

If the secondary was merely mediocre instead of horrendous, the Pats would be at least 3-1 if not 4-0 right now. Sheard and Ninkovich combined aren't worth half a win.

1 hour ago, mcmurtry86 said:

I'm assuming you're not a Pats fan if you think the Pats miss Blount

And Haden wasn't available and is pretty crappy

I'm sure they miss his production that he gave them in 2016 b/c at this rate they are barely a top 20 rushing team. I haven't seen any footage of Haden with the Steelers but they need new people in the secondary ASAP!

Archived