WEEK 1 GAMEDAY THREAD- MNF vs. Titans

BullsandBroncos

Some thoughts:

I expected a loss and honestly it was lucky that they missed so many kicks.

Jewell played decent so did AJ but there needs to be an upgrade there.

Ojemudia looked decent but if Bouye is out could be trouble.

Without Von and Chubb still on a pitch count the DL and pass rush needs some work.  Dremont looked good though.

Thought Sam Martin did well.

Definitely need a RT, in other news though, didn’t hear Bolles’ name once so that was good.

Getting Sutton back will really help, I don’t think Jeudy was ready for the spotlight and it didn’t help that he was the de facto #1, but he was getting open at will it looked like.

Fant is good, wish he got more targets in the 2nd half.  

Gordon isn’t anything special and I hope Lindsey is back soon.

No offseason is really going to hurt this young offense. It’ll take awhile to gel but I’m optimistic the parts are there for a decent offense.  Defense is going to be solid all year, hardly any depth there though.  

1 minute ago, broncofan48 said:

Some thoughts:

I expected a loss and honestly it was lucky that they missed so many kicks.

Jewell played decent so did AJ but there needs to be an upgrade there.

Ojemudia looked decent but if Bouye is out could be trouble.

Without Von and Chubb still on a pitch count the DL and pass rush needs some work.  Dremont looked good though.

Thought Sam Martin did well.

Definitely need a RT, in other news though, didn’t hear Bolles’ name once so that was good.

Getting Sutton back will really help, I don’t think Jeudy was ready for the spotlight and it didn’t help that he was the de facto #1, but he was getting open at will it looked like.

Fant is good, wish he got more targets in the 2nd half.  

Gordon isn’t anything special and I hope Lindsey is back soon.

No offseason is really going to hurt this young offense. It’ll take awhile to gel but I’m optimistic the parts are there for a decent offense.  Defense is going to be solid all year, hardly any depth there though.  

Did the left side give up any hits or pressures?

5 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

He looked like Troy Williamson 2.0 tonight. His drop late in the fourth quarter may have meant the game.

I was really impressed with him tonight. Crisp routes, dynamic w/ the ball. I attribute the two drops to the nerves of his first career game