? TNF Week Five - Patriots (2-2) @ Buccaneers (2-1)

bucsfan333

Ya...only way we win is by controlling the ball.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Winston does not come out and go to his panic mode(watch defense get scored on, get nervous that we're down only a few points, and do 3 quick inaccurate throws and go 3 and out).

If we see panic Winston come out, we're done. That is one thing about him that bugs me, is after 3 years of being in the league he still has this mentality like he is still playing at FSU, where if his team is down, he feels like he can come out and Madden style throw 4-5 long strikes and score to put his team back on top in under 2 min.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think that rules out Tandy. Unless we're just phasing him out.

Hopefully he can make a play or two and not look lost out there.

He's on the injury report as "doubtful" I think. That's as good as "out" really...

3 hours ago, Tyson Jr said:

Another prime time beat down? Or statement game? we are all too used to getting beat down. I hope the team shows up and puts us on the effin map. If we want to win the d line needs to show up. Lets go boys

There's no in between with us, ever.

Prepared for the worst, hoping for the best.

Just saw our third down stats for this season. We really need to do a better job of extending drives and getting off the field.

37.5% third down conversion rate on offence and allowing 50% on defence just won't get us to where we need to be.

49 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We were close with Dallas last year even though it should have been a blowout with the way we played.

It's amazing how quickly you forget those ones.

At the end of the third I thought we'd pull out the win in that game, despite the fact it was ridiculous we were even in it.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Lets go! I'm pumped to see one of our rookies play. Can't wait to see him out there after watching Hooker and Adams ball out. This DB class have lived up to expectations so far 4 games in.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

with Ward and tandy out we really dont have a choice

lets hope he can be the spark our defense needs , we need playmakers at all costs in our secondary

Archived