? TNF Week Five - Patriots (2-2) @ Buccaneers (2-1)

bucsfan333

The game last night was a total joke. I guess I'm expecting too much from this team or just the O I guess. Winston was ALL over the map again this week. The play calling was sketchy again this week.

But coach says he called the right play. Coach says the QB threw the ball to the right spot. Coach says it falls on our rookie te though for not making the play.... 

The coach takes the loss on this one if you ask me. He was calling the plays. He got away from the run. The O has started off slow how many games now? Oh ya and is Folk still not on the roster?!?!?!?!?!?

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jameis wasn't accurate for three quarters. But our receivers certainly didn't help him out either.

48 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

The game last night was a total joke. I guess I'm expecting too much from this team or just the O I guess. Winston was ALL over the map again this week. The play calling was sketchy again this week.

But coach says he called the right play. Coach says the QB threw the ball to the right spot. Coach says it falls on our rookie te though for not making the play.... 

The coach takes the loss on this one if you ask me. He was calling the plays. He got away from the run. The O has started off slow how many games now? Oh ya and is Folk still not on the roster?!?!?!?!?!?

im with you man

no excuses, completely falls on the coach for his garbage play calling and jameis for putrid execution

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We can't cut him without having a replacement lined up.

Why not? Are we really going to ever see him in a Bucs uniform again? Being mediocre shouldn't be tolerated. You think he would have even made it to this week if he was on the Pats roster?

10 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

Why not? Are we really going to ever see him in a Bucs uniform again? Being mediocre shouldn't be tolerated. You think he would have even made it to this week if he was on the Pats roster?

We'll have someone new by Tuesday, when we get back to practice. Then we can go back to the original plan of paying two kickers this year.

Archived