Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

I believe you SwAg! Don’t fall for what Manipulative Malfatron says. Believe Sincere SwAg! When has this virtuous champion for truth and justice ever steered us wrong? He indiscriminately fights for truth and justice, with no regard for his own health or welfare. He’s a mafia hero 🦸‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I take no responsibility for this.

I actually think it’s Josh and Orca, and my theory was right, but no one pays attention to me!  So from now on we listen to me!  No ifs, ands, or porkbutts about it.

of course Orca is mafia.

he was taunting me to vote him, something that he wouldnt do without friends

also, if i die, at least one of the twins are scum. i single handedly killed both last game

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

of course Orca is mafia.

he was taunting me to vote him, something that he wouldnt do without friends

also, if i die, at least one of the twins are scum. i single handedly killed both last game

Tie the goose around his neck and throw the switch brother

Forge was pecking along, in his tent, minding his own business, when a visitor came into his tent.

"Hello, brother!" he started.  But the visitor wasn't interested in talking.  Instead he grabbed Forge, and disappeared into the night.

The next morning, the crew wakes up to find Forge missing.  After a brief search, they find his body, sans liver, with evidence of deep frying and hot sauce everywhere.

Forge is dead.  He was Slim Chickens, Poultry Pal, Crew Aligned.

It is Day 2, with 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.  You have 36 hours.

Edited by Daniel

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Forge was pecking along, in his tent, minding his own business, when a visitor came into his tent.

"Hello, brother!" he started.  But the visitor wasn't interested in talking.  Instead he grabbed Forge, and disappeared into the night.

The next morning, the crew wakes up to find Forge missing.  After a brief search, they find his body, sans liver, with evidence of deep frying and hot sauce everywhere.

Forge is dead.  He was Slim Chickens, Poultry Pal, Crew Aligned.

It is Night 1, with 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.  You have 36 hours.

Weve had a lynch and night moves... how is it N1?