Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

42 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nice, so I probably got a double vote, possibly up to a quadruple vote depending on what MWil and Blue do.

Tell you what...you roll out those postgame awards from BSM Season 1, and are even marginally kind to me, and you can consider me relatively firmly locked into Rule #4 for the foreseeable future.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I've got you:

Forge's new rules for playing mafia:

1. Forge will hard claim his role (character + ability) within the first two day phases. If he does not, he's scum. Once he has claimed, he expects everyone to just believe him and leave him alone regardless of how the game plays out and what decisions he makes. 

2. Forge will not ever explain anything or bring up any points during game play. Forge may quote people with gifs, further commentary that's largely non game relevant, but that is it.

3. Forge will not provide scum lists or attempt to provide insight into the game outside of night moves, and may not give that since it doesn't matter anyway. Do not ask. 

4. Forge will select one person per day to just arbitrarily follow with regards to voting. There will be no logic to this. This will be @SwAg a lot.

5. Forge will post these rules at the beginning of each game here participates in from here on. 

6. If forge is the vig, he will kill without remorse, hesitation or care. Town will want to get rid of him as soon as possible. This will likely not be @squire12. It's only fun to kill him as scum when he's town. Squire is safe from vig Forge

7. Forge will not enter scum chat or look to see who his teammates are if scum

8. forge will make the move that seems the most fun or makes the best story, regardless of alignment or role, and  this is not to be confused with the move that is best or makes the most sense from a game play perspective for his alignment

9. I don't give a crap how my rules affect your game or screw your alignment. If you don't want me in the game, ask  the host to not let me in

10. forge expects that anything and everything forge says will be treated as true and factual regardless of the fact that this is a game of deception and lies and forge has lied before. If forge says it moving forward, it is true and just accept that on face level and drop it

11. if I'm town and claimed, I do not expect scum to kill me. Just let me go about my game

12. I take no accountability for actions that I perform and any results will be met with relative indifference regardless of their positive or negative fallout

13. Forge reserves the right to selectively apply and abide by all, none, or any combination of the above stated rules at any point in the game

@Forge we may need to amend one of these rules, or perhaps multiple, on subpoint #4 and #6. Those who ask "what rules" are subject to an immediate, swift, and remorseless vote from Forge and/or kill from vigilante Forge. @Blue I think that's fair, right?

• Like 1