Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

**** you too nazgul

man youj were nailing me for being a trekkie, here i am finally building you star wars mafia in my spare time and then you are being an *******. tell me your move or whatever and help me win this game and ill host star wars mafia next.

else, die

I literally can’t do anything though. 

“Hey guys, I won’t be around, vote counts would make things a lot easier.”

”Let’s all vote and unvote the same people a dozen times each.”

”Well, that’s fine. How about that VC?”

”You guys suck.”

The town eventually set on Matts, with a bunch of knives they found, just now.

”No, guys, I was roleblocked! I tracked the investigator, which is totes a town move!”

The town didn’t believe him, and started stabbing him. He didn’t go down though, as if he had the strength of several men, so they finally wrassled him into a bear trap, and tripped it. Which they also just found. 

“Bon appetit, losers.”

Matts is dead. He was Col. Ives, Ravenous, Cannibals Aligned. It is Night 4.

Get in your PMs.

• Like 3

On 9/20/2020 at 9:10 PM, MWil23 said:

Good chance if Squire flips scum that Matts is also scum and Squire didn't want to continue the train on him here, and immediately backed my assertion that Nacho could be the scum rolecop.

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, from a setup standpoint, with BBB's alignment, as well as SwAg's, it stands to reason from a balancing standpoint that there are multiple Town/Town friendly factions.

So, in light of that, it would also stand to reason that scum would have an assortment of watchers/trackers/redirectors/blockers (perhaps the option/a variety) to manipulate that, as well as these rolecops, flavor cops, alignment cops getting some false positives.

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think it's Matts and Josh

Time for a shameless pat on the back

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron @TheKillerNacho @bcb1213 @The Orca

I'm almost certain that it's Josh.

90% sure Orca is Town.

BCB I'm 100% sure is Town.

Nacho is almost definitely Town.

Malf is almost definitely Town.

I'm Town.

BBB is green alignment compare.

That leaves Nazgul (who didn't go anywhere allegedly) and Josh.

One of Naz or Josh are almost certainly going to be the lynch tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

at least it wasnt a townfail though. would have been much worse

I honestly had a scathing monologue ready as a PSA directed towards Matts about invests, while posting it in his condescending and snarky tone that I love so much/give him so much crap for. :)

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I think Matts is scum and tried a desperation claim and then a transparent WIFOM vote on Josh for distancing instead of voting for you, as any town member does if someone is lying about what happened.

I'm still sticking to this

I'll be intrigued to see the game mechanics after this from a setup perspective. I feel like scum is a little underpowered, and that it was anticipated there would be more false results and alignments based off of BBB's green, SwAg's crew vs. cast, and scum's ability to use watches/tracks to manipulate the night results while showing the ability to "confirm" themselves.