Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'll be intrigued to see the game mechanics after this from a setup perspective. I feel like scum is a little underpowered, and that it was anticipated there would be more false results and alignments based off of BBB's green, SwAg's crew vs. cast, and scum's ability to use watches/tracks to manipulate the night results while showing the ability to "confirm" themselves.

@Malfatron what are the odds in this type of setup that scum would have a protector as a balance? Since we haven't seen a vigilante or SK, I'd be skeptical.

Nacho walks through the tents, self satisfied on a successful night and a narrow miss.  He was surprised to find someone waiting for him in his tent.  "Hey, weren't you that one guy in that one movie?"

"I was.  Nice to meat a fan, heh heh."

Nacho didn't laugh, but not because he was in mortal danger, but because he couldn't read the text of the conversation they were having out loud, and the pun was lost on him.

"Alright, let's do this then."  The man sprang on Nacho, and with his wrestler's build, Nacho didn't stand a chance.  He was found the next morning, leg and breast meat missing.

Nacho is dead.  He was Duck Tracy, Gumshoe, Crew Aligned.

Josh ran from the tent in horror, after seeing such a gruesome sight.  Thank god that big guy hadn't seen him.

He thought he was safe when he got back to his own tent.  But someone else was there, waiting for him.  "You."

"Yes, me, you bird eating beast!"  Josh was not impressed by the reveal.

"What's wrong with that?  Bird are tasty and they're essentially just feathery lizards.  You are not very entertaining."

The visitor didn't like that, and pulled a gun on Josh instead.

"I thought murder was a bad thing?"

"Not when it's you."  The man shot Josh, and ran off into the night.

Josh is dead.  He was Simon Fowl, Judgey, Crew Aligned.

It is Day 5.  With 7 alive and 7 voting, it's 4 to lynch.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

“Hey guys, I won’t be around, vote counts would make things a lot easier.”

”Let’s all vote and unvote the same people a dozen times each.”

”Well, that’s fine. How about that VC?”

”You guys suck.”

The town eventually set on Matts, with a bunch of knives they found, just now.

”No, guys, I was roleblocked! I tracked the investigator, which is totes a town move!”

The town didn’t believe him, and started stabbing him. He didn’t go down though, as if he had the strength of several men, so they finally wrassled him into a bear trap, and tripped it. Which they also just found. 

“Bon appetit, losers.”

Matts is dead. He was Col. Ives, Ravenous, Cannibals Aligned. It is Night 4.

Get in your PMs.

Thanks for the game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron what are the odds in this type of setup that scum would have a protector as a balance? Since we haven't seen a vigilante or SK, I'd be skeptical.

@Malfatron thoughts?

I am now 100% certain that scum tried to kill me N2. It looks like we have an even night killer, and I'm fascinated to know the answer to this question. I think it's a scum power in this setup.