Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

hello

Hi? 

Oh, was this supposed to be some sort of attempted cute, " I told you so" or flex after a single Bengals game from the guy who said I was putting too much stock into one game? 🤣🤣 

It's not like Chubb wasn't going to have good games or have games with a lot of carries. He's a good player. JFC. Are you really one of those people? I can't say I'm surprised given my experiences with you in mafia,  but still, it's kind of funny. 

get back to me at the end of the season... You know, when you can actually know I was wrong (not that the carries will guarantee a higher fantasy output so my guesstimating his workload is a weird quote flex?).  And then you know what? I still won't care because I'm fairly certain the notion that CEH will outscore Chubb in fantasy isn't exactly far fetched or crazy, and perfectly logical given the info we have to make judgments.  There's a reason he was getting drafted more than a half round later and for less cost in auction. CEH outscoring Chubb is hardly going to be my worst fantasy prognostication this season if I miss that call lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Got my role! Yeah baby!

Flying Inspector Gadget GIF

I have not gotten my role, and I'm torn between never looking, never participating, and just forcing everyone to vote me so that we find out together, or looking and just immediately claiming even if I'm scum

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Hi? 

Oh, was this supposed to be some sort of attempted cute, " I told you so" or flex after a single Bengals game from the guy who said I was putting too much stock into one game? 🤣🤣 

It's not like Chubb wasn't going to have good games or have games with a lot of carries. He's a good player. JFC. Are you really one of those people? I can't say I'm surprised given my experiences with you in mafia,  but still, it's kind of funny. 

get back to me at the end of the season... You know, when you can actually know I was wrong (not that the carries will guarantee a higher fantasy output so my guesstimating his workload is a weird quote flex?).  And then you know what? I still won't care because I'm fairly certain the notion that CEH will outscore Chubb in fantasy isn't exactly far fetched or crazy, and perfectly logical given the info we have to make judgments.  There's a reason he was getting drafted more than a half round later and for less cost in auction. CEH outscoring Chubb is hardly going to be my worst fantasy prognostication this season if I miss that call lol.

IMO it boils down to:

IF you like Chubb, you're betting on his total yardage and TD making up for what CEH is going to do catching the football in a PPR league, and the inverse holds true on CEH. I believe Chubb will get 300 touches this year, at around 5 YPC (his career average). While he doesn't "excel" out of the backfield catching the ball, he will also likely catch around 30 passes for a TD or two.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:14 AM, The Orca said:

@Malfatron what 80s band am i...you killed me before posting I believe lol

i posted it but forgot to tag

On 9/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, Malfatron said:

unvote

did anyone realize that im singlehandedly responsible for eliminating both twins this game on d1?

anyway, onto my final musical pick.

16. Orca

sometimes can seem corny, but is often quite earnest and fun to play mafia with.

he has a distinct voice/posting, so you can always tell its Orca.

sometimes speaks in song.

Orca is The B-52s

71sbIa3wceL._SL1425_.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

IMO it boils down to:

IF you like Chubb, you're betting on his total yardage and TD making up for what CEH is going to do catching the football in a PPR league, and the inverse holds true on CEH. I believe Chubb will get 300 touches this year, at around 5 YPC (his career average). While he doesn't "excel" out of the backfield catching the ball, he will also likely catch around 30 passes for a TD or two.

Honestly, we don't have enough info. I was basically saying that it is not the lopsided trade that swag was taking it to be on first glance because it's a little situational. If the deal boils down to CEH for Chubb in a ppr league, I'm probably not taking it. Everything else is fairly open. 

I think that 300 touches is a lock for Chubb...not sure about 300 carries (not sure if you meant carries there). But I think 300 touches is probably a lock for CEH as well.

If this is a situation where Sutton immediately steps in as an every week starter for Swag, he should make the deal. The gain he gets from his current starter to Sutton would wash out any potential net loss from CEH to Chubb, if there is one, and at least there is the potential for Chubb to outscore CEH in the end. There's no guarantee that swag is in a 10 man league, so in a 12 man league, Sutton probably can step in as a starter for him and improve the receiver depth 

If the league is standard, he should make the trade 100%. CEH loses value if it's not ppr for when he gets incorporated into passing game, whereas that doesn't hurt chubb nearly as much, and I think Sutton is a better standard receiver than he is a ppr. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly, we don't have enough info. I was basically saying that it is not the lopsided trade that swag was taking it to be on first glance because it's a little situational. If the deal boils down to CEH for Chubb in a ppr league, I'm probably not taking it. Everything else is fairly open. 

Come on Forge, get with the times. It's 2020. Hot takes and 140 character or less absolute statements are totally in right now, and Skip Bayless is perceived as a viable talking head by some.

I think that 300 touches is a lock for Chubb...not sure about 300 carries (not sure if you meant carries there). But I think 300 touches is probably a lock for CEH as well.

I like Chubb for 300 TOUCHES this year, and I should have been more clear as I misspoke about carries, albeit I wouldn't be shocked by that number either. I'm intrigued to see how the Chiefs utilize him with some other capable RB on their roster in the "touch" department.

If this is a situation where Sutton immediately steps in as an every week starter for Swag, he should make the deal. The gain he gets from his current starter to Sutton would wash out any potential net loss from CEH to Chubb, if there is one, and at least there is the potential for Chubb to outscore CEH in the end. There's no guarantee that swag is in a 10 man league, so in a 12 man league, Sutton probably can step in as a starter for him and improve the receiver depth 

I'd absolutely need to see how many people are in that league, what his current WR corps look like (I think Parker is lousy in general anyway), etc.

If the league is standard, he should make the trade 100%. CEH loses value if it's not ppr for when he gets incorporated into passing game, whereas that doesn't hurt chubb nearly as much, and I think Sutton is a better standard receiver than he is a ppr. 

EXACTLY. Granted, those are all viable points.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Hi? 

You knew I was going to give you hell. Don't take it personal.