Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag is tricky though.

he would def jump the vote if he thought squire was a lost cause.

i see your point on pickle.

scum could have tried to get on the bandwagon, which is possibly why bbf did it. could def see swag though. hes doing that "western" speak like he did when he was scum in domea old west game.

swag hasnt done anything of value yet either.

i think swag needs to go in my scum lean list

Oh yes.  I am doing the Old West thing when I was scum.  Brilliant analysis.  I think you might have iron poisoning leading to an influx of stupid from your feasting upon children.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh yes.  I am doing the Old West thing when I was scum.  Brilliant analysis.  I think you might have iron poisoning leading to an influx of stupid from your feasting upon children.

you like to berate anyone who feels suspicious of you, and i wont be having it this game

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil and you pushing me today I think, all in more subtle ways

Me: The only town read I have is orca

Orca: MWil is pushing me!!!! He’s scum!

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil ain't no gov which we tried to claim and then dissapeared yesterday I believe (I didn't read much).

I disappeared yesterday but you didn’t read much? LOL

SwAg, you'd like class today for my U.S. History course. I'm starting with a cold opener to acquire signatures to "End Women's Suffrage". My administrative team wants data driven formative assessments, so this should be alarming, amusing, and sufficient to show my effectiveness as a teacher.

Swag walked along the makeshift town, grinning  like the idiot he was, and happy he did something right.

When he returned, he found someone waiting for him, gun in hand. They seemed friendly, to him.

”Well hi there, buddy!” He said as the other guy pointed the gun in his face.

”You think it’s ok to murder some cute and innocent ducks just so you can rmeat tgeir wings?”

”Well, I reckon...”

Swag didn’t get to finish, as the other guy blew his, um....let’s say brains...out.

Swag is dead. He was Ham I Am, Was a Ham, Cast Aligned.

MWil is scared out of his wits and can’t post today.

It is Day 3. With 12 alive and 11 posting, it’s 6 to lynch.