Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I don’t post elsewhere, so this is going here.

Someone offered me Nick Chubb, Courtland Sutton, and Davante Parker for Clyde in my big-money league.

Did I miss something huge, or is this person just a huge believer in Clyde’s potential?

lol take that deal and then laugh while you insult the person with a big word.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Parker is hurt, Chubb is potentially in a timeshare, and Sutton missed the first game. Depending on what the rest of your team looks like, I probably wouldn't take that trade. 

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Echo what Forge said. Parker and Sutton currently don't have much value, and while Clyde looked great after Week 1, I personally think Chubb will see a good portion of carries going forward for the Browns and probably come close to replicating what he did last year and down the stretch in his rookie year two years ago. Clyde showed what he was capable of in Week 1, but Chubb faced one of the best defenses in the league last week. With Stefanski's scheme coming from Minnesota (See: Dalvin Cook), Chubb's proven production over the course of the last 25+ games/overall body of work, I'd personally pull the trigger on a straight up Chubb for Clyde deal, so while those others don't have much value now, they could potentially be nice pieces later on and I think Chubb is better.

JMHO

I demand we revisit this at years end. That is lopsided for Swag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

lol take that deal and then laugh while you insult the person with a big word.

"Knuckle dragging Neanderthal" seems to fit this fairly well...and then when Chubb plays like he did the last two years and Clyde comes down to earth, throw him this one:

Potential is French for "currently sucks".

I'm right. I'd pull the trigger on that trade and not think twice. I'd do it straight up Chubb for Clyde, let alone the other two pieces that may have value later on.

• Like 1

Im on your side in this debate. 

Granted, I'm great at risking other people's money, but my rule is that I generally steer clear from all Cleveland players and tend to go too far the other way, so that should be an indicator of how good I think Chubb is.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It's not if he already has receivers comparable to Sutton because the net gain of putting Sutton in his lineup is negligible, meanwhile he's losing the points downgrading from CEH to Chubb. 

Let's say swag is in a 10 man league. My receivers in my big money league 10 man league are Davante Adams, DJ Moore, Will Fuller, Allen Robinson. WTF am I going to do with Parker and Sutton in that circumstance? At the same time, I could easily have had CEH as well (he went after my pick, I chose someone else). 

In a situation such as that, the trade basically breaks down as Chubb for CEH, and I want the latter every time this year. That's not even close. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Let's say swag is in a 10 man league. My receivers in my big money league 10 man league are Davante Adams, DJ Moore, Will Fuller, Allen Robinson. WTF am I going to do with Parker and Sutton in that circumstance? At the same time, I could easily have had CEH as well (he went after my pick, I chose someone else). 

In a situation such as that, the trade basically breaks down as Chubb for CEH, and I want the latter every time this year. That's not even close. 

You are letting week 1 cloud your judgement. 

You are letting week 1 cloud your judgement. 

No, I'm letting my evaluation of how I expected each of those two players to perform for the entirety of the season make my decision. 

I passed up Chubb twice during my draft. I could have justified taking CEH at 5. Barring injury, I think CEH outscores Chubb pretty easily

Just now, Forge said:

No, I'm letting my evaluation of how I expected each of those two players to perform for the entirety of the season make my decision. 

I passed up Chubb twice during my draft. I could have justified taking CEH at 5. Barring injury, I think CEH outscores Chubb pretty easily

We shall see.