Cannibal Lolocaust Mafia-Town Victory!

Daniel

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Of course not. He was Pete A., The Vegetarian, Cannibals Aligned!

Congrats @bcb1213 and @Malfatron! And congrats @MWil23, @JoshstraDaymus, @TheKillerNacho, @Daboyle, @SwAg, @Forge, and MLO on a win.

Congrats @bigbadbuff, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @squire12, and @Nazgul for a great game.

Writeups and awards later. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure we sucked as a mafia group

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

I do owe you a couple hits, but you don't brag about it like someone else, so I have no issue with your prior actions.

VhVo6pf.gif

P.S.

Squire, I hope you know that my bragging is all in good fun and in no way personal. :)

I think a lot of it has been magnified over the last 6+ months with how often I've drawn scum, as it's become excessive.

I'll post my awards, albeit @Daniel will obviously have the honors. Thanks again for hosting!

Town MVP: @TheKillerNacho and @Malfatron. Nacho was spot on with his invests and who he picked, and Malfatron killed it in thread. 

Scum MVP: @bigbadbuff. While he was green/converted, he picked Town targets and really narrowed the field down to get in a lylo opportunity. 

JVP: @bcb1213 with his messages and public posts. They were absolutely hilarious, but I thought that headed down the stretch in lylo, if he could have played some WIFOM and written up the death of BBB in a day kill fashion, with a "Game over, Town wins", making sure Daniel tagged him in thread, and gauged the reaction, it could have made for an open/shut vote.

LVP: Pretty much all of us Town who refused to pay attention to the flavor until Malf pointed it out. I'm embarrassed with myself.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'll post my awards, albeit @Daniel will obviously have the honors. Thanks again for hosting!

Town MVP: @TheKillerNacho and @Malfatron. Nacho was spot on with his invests and who he picked, and Malfatron killed it in thread. 

Scum MVP: @bigbadbuff. While he was green/converted, he picked Town targets and really narrowed the field down to get in a lylo opportunity. 

JVP: @bcb1213 with his messages and public posts. They were absolutely hilarious, but I thought that headed down the stretch in lylo, if he could have played some WIFOM and written up the death of BBB in a day kill fashion, with a "Game over, Town wins", making sure Daniel tagged him in thread, and gauged the reaction, it could have made for an open/shut vote.

LVP: Pretty much all of us Town who refused to pay attention to the flavor until Malf pointed it out. I'm embarrassed with myself.

Town needs to never lie.  I may have gotten lynched for that stunt 

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Town writeups and awards posted.

Thanks everyone for playing, I hope you had as much fun playing as I did running.  And an extra thanks to Counselor for helping with the setup and co-modding.

I let you down. Sorry. Last day with my son before returning to work and then returning to work and realizing how much work I had to get done to make up for my time was what my last four days of the week consisted of.

Just now, Counselor said:

I let you down. Sorry. Last day with my son before returning to work and then returning to work and realizing how much work I had to get done to make up for my time gone. 

Nah, you warned me ahead of time that you didn't have much time.  Input on the balancing of the game was very helped a lot, since the town just eeked out a win, I'd say it ended up being pretty balanced.

• Like 1