Week One Recap: Packers make Zimmers Defense Look Offensive

mikebpackfan

27 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Rodgers played QB the way it's meant to be played. He made the easy, simple read and exploited the matchups that worked in our favor. He also hit some deep balls which he seemingly hasn't done in years. I think his footwork was much better. The diversity and weapons on offense are fun. That looked way more like a San Fran/St Louis offense than a Green Bay one and I mean that in a good way. The Green Bay way of "this game is in hand, who ******* care about D now" is infuriating and needs to go.

It was fun to watch .. it's a fairly exciting offense and I think Minny struggled to figure out what was coming next.  Illusion of complexity on full display.  

23 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Really excited to see Deguara grow into his role

You sure you're not just saying that cause his dad married your parents? In all seriousness, I thought he played well considering he's a day 1 rookie TE.

I was also glad to see Rodgers go back to MVS after his two drops. I think it shows he's going to push him through his hard times.

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

GREAT to see Rodgers play like that again.  I almost cried a little.  He did things today I’ve been begging him to do for four straight years.  I haven’t been this happy with Rodgers since... 2011.

It's amazing how good a patient Rodgers looks versus a greedy Rodgers.