Week One Recap: Packers make Zimmers Defense Look Offensive

mikebpackfan

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I have to convince myself this is the case.  Gonna be tough.  Lions score 24 and I’m losing it.

Stop pretending like you haven't already lost it... the fake threats are quite annoying. 

No matter what happens you're blindly gonna blame it, I think we got it already... Kenny Clark and the OGs got injured, fire Pettine, it's his fault!

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Defense HAS to get better.  It can get better.  If Pettine has one more game where he allows over 30 points with the talent he has on this team I’m 100% serious when I say fire him.

Yes it's Pettine fault that players made mistake, Savage and Alexander getting beat by their best WR is totally and completely Pettine fault... he hot the x button when he should have hit the triangle.

Anyways 10 points through 3 quarters was good. 24 for the 4th quarter was horrible... Alexander and Savage didn't think Adam Thielen could get behind them, and then he did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Stop pretending like you haven't already lost it... the fake threats are quite annoying. 

No matter what happens you're blindly gonna blame it, I think we got it already... Kenny Clark and the OGs got injured, fire Pettine, it's his fault!

Yes it's Pettine fault 

Do you think Pettine and Savage would be making those mistakes if they were coached better?

Do you blame poverty on people living in third world countries or do you blame those governments?

I’m frankly sick of that excuse.  Savage and Alexander are both wildly talented and athletically gifted players.  If they’re making those mistakes frequently, it’s a reflection on coaching.  You’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do you think Pettine and Savage would be making those mistakes if they were coached better?

Do you blame poverty on people living in third world countries or do you blame those governments?

I’m frankly sick of that excuse.  Savage and Alexander are both wildly talented and athletically gifted players.  If they’re making those mistakes frequently, it’s a reflection on coaching.  You’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

If you're tired of excuses then grow some testicles, pull your head out of your *** and stop making them.

You hate someone and look for any  reason to blame him for anything goes wrong, that's on you, that's not reality. But you don't love in reality, so you're continue to make excuses of why your right about the guy you hate and ignore the reality of the situation.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Da gubbermints definitely

24 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Dr. David Chao, gimme a friggin break.  this guy is wrong all the time.  

still, didn't look good for lane. 

Why was patrick in the game? he was starting for billy turner?

He started at LG and Jenkins moved over to RT. Then when Lucas got hurt Jenkins went back to LG and Wagner came in at RT.

On the Lane Taylor injury, the source of that graphic (?Pro football doc?) looked a little sketchy to me. While it doesn’t sound good for Taylor, I’ll wait to hear something from the Packers.

Edited by JQ1

22 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Dr. David Chao, gimme a friggin break.  this guy is wrong all the time.  

still, didn't look good for lane. 

Why was patrick in the game? he was starting for billy turner?

Jenkins started at RT, Patrick started at LG.  When Patrick got hurt, Jenkins moved back to LG and Rick Wagner played RT.  Why was Jenkins starting at RT? I have no idea.

I will say, I would prefer to go with Runyan at RG to see what he has rather than going to the scrap heap.  As far as I could tell, Runyan was fine.

13 minutes ago, Beast said:

If you're tired of excuses then grow some testicles, pull your head out of your *** and stop making them.

You hate someone and look for any  reason to blame him for anything goes wrong, that's on you, that's not reality. But you don't love in reality, so you're continue to make excuses of why your right about the guy you hate and ignore the reality of the situation.

I’m defending 11 players.  You’re defending 1 coach.  10 players on our defense were major free agent additions or first/second round picks.  I’m not the one with the issur