Week One Recap: Packers make Zimmers Defense Look Offensive

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

And yes, I'm one of the "Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB of all-time" stans. 

Me too, though Mahomes is doing Rodgers stuff...and doing it at a younger age than Rodgers was(granted, not really Rodgers fault since he had to wait behind Favre, but he certainly wasn't ready in yr1 or yr2)

• Like 1

Just now, ccecilnosebleed said:

I mean, I’m biased but he’s a hell of a guy for an avvy.

every time i see your name i think of that time we interviewed cecil for the d-coordinator job and you popped up on the site to post for the first time in years. or so it seemed to me. cecil's a little before my time, so i was like this must be a fake account, but then i saw you joined like 5 years before the interview and i was stunned. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

every time i see your name i think of that time we interviewed cecil for the d-coordinator job and you popped up on the site to post for the first time in years. or so it seemed to me. cecil's a little before my time, so i was like this must be a fake account, but then i saw you joined like 5 years before the interview and i was stunned. 

Haha, longtime lurker, casual poster. But I do have some good Chuck Cecil radar.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Me too, though Mahomes is doing Rodgers stuff...and doing it at a younger age than Rodgers was(granted, not really Rodgers fault since he had to wait behind Favre, but he certainly wasn't ready in yr1 or yr2)

Mahomes is special and perfect for today's game but I still don't think he holds a candle to Rodgers in pure overall ability. He's carried by his arm. I don't remember Rodgers throwing deep balls where his WRs catch it like a punt like I have seen several times watching Mahomes. He does throw off platform as well as Rodgers does but I think Rodgers, in the Godgers era, still blows him away.

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

If Cecil is "a little before your time" than Lombardi is "a little before" my time lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mahomes is special and perfect for today's game but I still don't think he holds a candle to Rodgers in pure overall ability. He's carried by his arm. I don't remember Rodgers throwing deep balls where his WRs catch it like a punt like I have seen several times watching Mahomes. He does throw off platform as well as Rodgers does but I think Rodgers, in the Godgers era, still blows him away.

2011 Rodgers and 2004 Manning were the best I've ever seen anybody play the QB position thus far