Jump to content
brownie man

Odell Beckham

What do you want to do with Odell   

41 members have voted

  1. 1. What would you do?

    • Keep him
      15
    • Trade him
      23
    • Cut him
      3


Recommended Posts

HOF guys don't drop the easy ones.
Jarvis is Hall of Very Good. Will be impossible for him to make it over contempraries like Julio, Hop, and OBJ.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has more receptions then Fitzgerald,Owens,and Carter  at this point in there careers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

HOF guys don't drop the easy ones.
Jarvis is Hall of Very Good. Will be impossible for him to make it over contempraries like Julio, Hop, and OBJ.

It depends how his career goes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

It depends how his career goes.

 

Also depends on your criteria. I ask if the player was ever argued as the top player at his position in his career or did he spend a decent time as a top 5 player at his position or a decade as a top 10 player at his position. Landry's only chance is with the latter. Basically (how I look at it) he has to be a solid stat accumulator for a long career to have a chance. He won't ever be argued as the best WR or a top 5 for any significant stretch.

Edited by Thomas5737

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

He has more receptions then Fitzgerald,Owens,and Carter  at this point in there careers.

 

See guys, more receptions.

And as we know, receptions are the only thing that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I don’t think it’s THAT crazy.

 

Catches is a sexy stat. He needs more TDs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure OBJ plays the rest of year in cleveland and I doubt he is on the roster next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would we get rid of him? Seems like after a loss we need to release the entire team and sign most of the XFL guys the way people act around here.

If he is to much and cap space is an issue one day then I get it, to release/trade him just because makes no sense. 

Edited by JDD
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm not sure OBJ plays the rest of year in cleveland and I doubt he is on the roster next year.

why cause he was upset how the game went. Im glad he was show emotion. At least that shows that he is buying in. If guys arent bought in, they wouldnt care about what was going on, on the field. Trade OBJ and you wont be getting great value for him and he isnt a cancer, so there is no reason to trade him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JDD said:

Why would we get rid of him? Seems like after a loss we need to release the entire team and sign most of the XFL guys the way people act around here.

If he is to much and cap space is an issue one day then I get it, to release/trade him just because makes no sense. 

Overreactions are what we do.

We win 2 games and start puffing our chests out like we’re a dynasty.  Lose a game and we need to start from scratch.

I get it when we’re 1-5, but at 4-2 it’s just exhausting tbh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, buno67 said:

why cause he was upset how the game went. Im glad he was show emotion. At least that shows that he is buying in. If guys arent bought in, they wouldnt care about what was going on, on the field. Trade OBJ and you wont be getting great value for him and he isnt a cancer, so there is no reason to trade him

Yeah I was glad someone seemed displeased with how the game was going.

The rest of the team looked like they were just rolling over and moping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JDD said:

Why would we get rid of him? Seems like after a loss we need to release the entire team and sign most of the XFL guys the way people act around here.

If he is to much and cap space is an issue one day then I get it, to release/trade him just because makes no sense. 

He never wanted to come. 

He didn't have much success last year and has not had any this year. 

He isn't taking the lack of personal success all that well. 

If it doesnt turn around soon, I'm guessing he tries to work his way out either prior to week 8 or during the off season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont believe I am overreacting, i haven't so far on Baker this year, either anointing him or wanting him rid of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 3:06 PM, ditchdigger said:

HOF guys don't drop the easy ones.
Jarvis is Hall of Very Good. Will be impossible for him to make it over contempraries like Julio, Hop, and OBJ.

Sure they do. Jarvis has much more consistent hands than TO had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I dont believe I am overreacting, i haven't so far on Baker this year, either anointing him or wanting him rid of. 

Your not, he loves to show emotion and its easy to draw conclusions about how he feels. He takes it over the top the vast majority of times. I dont mind him getting guys together and venting out on the sidelines, but I do care that hes over there walking around with his cleets off. Cmon man.

My problem is that he sort of 1 ups Baker everytime he has a bad pass. He visually shows that hes upset when a ball isnt thrown well.

He literally walks back to the huddle like this every time Baker has a bad pass

tenor.gif

Edited by AkronsWitness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...