Odell Beckham

brownie man

What do you want to do with Odell   

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Keep him
    • Trade him
    • Cut him

The media also just loves to highlight everything OBJ does. If it were just a random player on our team throwing their helmet, no one would give a crap. But since it's OBJ, the media (cough*MaryKay*cough*) insist on making it a top story.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

The media also just loves to highlight everything OBJ does. If it were just a random player on our team throwing their helmet, no one would give a crap. But since it's OBJ, the media (cough*MaryKay*cough*) insist on making it a top story.

45823905.jpg

Edited by Dawgpoun8017
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I mean, taking your equipment off on the sidelines and pacing around barefoot when your team is getting shellacked isnt a good way of being a pro. Win like a pro, lose like a pro.

Im not asking for the moon. I would have loved to see OBJ/Landry or whoever else on the sidelines huddeling the guys up and having a pep talk at the end of the game on the sidelines but instead we got pouting.

That being said, yes, Mary K. looooooves to create some drama

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

45823905.jpg

But he’s gotta to know that by now. 

By his talent alone he’s a leader on the team. Our players feed off his energy 

So if you throw a tantrum it’s a distraction. 

Great teams don’t have emotional ups and downs week in and week out. 

Passion is great, but uncontrolled emotion does not win Superbowls. 

16 minutes ago, brownie man said:

But he’s gotta to know that by now. 

By his talent alone he’s a leader on the team. Our players feed off his energy 

So if you throw a tantrum it’s a distraction. 

Great teams don’t have emotional ups and downs week in and week out. 

Passion is great, but uncontrolled emotion does not win Superbowls. 

He wasn’t out of line yesterday tbh.  

We were getting curb stomped and he wasn’t pleased.  Neither was I.  

He can definitely have poor body language and I’m not a fan of that passive aggressive nonsense.  If you have something to say, say it.  And he did. 

He can’t act like a child, but he definitely has the right to be upset when we’re playing like hot ***.

I know he is playing banged up but Jarvis Landry is the guy with less than 200 yards on the season and no touchdowns, six games in. Need more consistent production from our wide receivers in general. Landry, hindered via injury obviously, is not helping us.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He wasn’t out of line yesterday tbh.  

We were getting curb stomped and he wasn’t pleased.  Neither was I.  

He can definitely have poor body language and I’m not a fan of that passive aggressive nonsense.  If you have something to say, say it.  And he did. 

He can’t act like a child, but he definitely has the right to be upset when we’re playing like hot ***.

He has the right to be upset but he doesn't have to be so demonstrative in showing it. He has Dez Bryant level bad body language and it is easy to pick on a guy like that.

I'm sure it also rubs his teammates the wrong way who are all composing themselves and then have to answer questions from the terrible Browns media members about it postgame.

Edited by AkronsWitness

17 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I know he is playing banged up but Jarvis Landry is the guy with less than 200 yards on the season and no touchdowns, six games in. Need more consistent production from our wide receivers in general. Landry, hindered via injury obviously, is not helping us.

I wonder if he is still recovering from his hip. Otherwise yes