brownie man

What do you want to do with Odell   

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Keep him
    • Trade him
    • Cut him

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’d think a fella who just watched thousands of koalas die in wildfires on your tiny, insignificant island just a few months ago would be more sympathetic.

There are like 5 videos of guys giving koalas some water so I just assumed they were ok. 

• Like 1

I don’t blame John Dorsey for the decision he made at the time. Sometimes things just don’t work out, and that’s what this is looking like right now. With a quarterback under his rookie deal when things look promising there, that’s when you take your shot. If someone is willing to give some really good value, you make the deal. I wouldn’t sell stock low though. I’m not sure he would fetch more than about a third round pick right now as it stands. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t blame John Dorsey for the decision he made at the time. Sometimes things just don’t work out, and that’s what this is looking like right now. With a quarterback under his rookie deal when things look promising there, that’s when you take your shot. If someone is willing to give some really good value, you make the deal. I wouldn’t sell stock low though. I’m not sure he would fetch more than about a third round pick right now as it stands. 

I think @Thomas5737 made the point earlier, and he’s probably right, we need a player much more than a pick.

I doubt he’s traded in season though.  They’ll give him the year and see how things play out.

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think @Thomas5737 made the point earlier, and he’s probably right, we need a player much more than a pick.

I doubt he’s traded in season though.  They’ll give him the year and see how things play out.

Unless you are already giving up on 2020 (the football season, I think we've all already given up on the year itself) then we can't roll without a receiver who can either ball or at least someone who can stretch the defense even if he is a one trick pony.

Those in house have a better idea of OBJ's mindset than we do so there may be no reason to move on from him at all because you know we aren't getting close to the value we gave up to get him. If he wants to be here we are better with him than what we can get. If he doesn't then he adds very little going forward and maybe we can get something that will help us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Trade him and put Higgins or DPJ across from Jarvis.

Pats if they are serious about making a run this year might want him.

I would happily take a second round pick right now for him

Patriots were the first team I thought of. 

its a win win honestly. 

we need defense help next year bad

the safety play today was horrendous 

HOW THE HELL DID THEY LET MARK ANDREWS BE SO OPEN

My biggest issue with OBJ isn’t even his performance, it’s how he seemingly impacts Baker and the offense.

It seems rather apparent to me he’s constantly complaining/chirping in someone/everyone’s ear for the ball and Baker (if not the OC as well) start forcing him the ball to keep him happy.  

It happened all last year and it happened again yesterday.

If he’s going to have that kind of impact, trading him now would be addition by subtraction.

• Like 1