brownie man

What do you want to do with Odell   

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Keep him
    • Trade him
    • Cut him

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If I had to rank our best players since the return I'd have OBJ in my top 5 easily. People on here just love complaining. Unless OBJ is actually hurting the locker room you are selling super low for a HoF talent and top 5 WR in the league. 

Probs something like

• 1. Chubb
  • 2. Thomas
  • 3. Garrett
  • 4. OBJ
  • 5. Bitonio?

Alex Mack would be ahead of Bitonio in my book. Josh Gordon would still be ahead of OBJ but hopefully that changes. Joe Haden would be above OBJ and Bitonio for me as well.

I'd Go

1. Thomas
2. Chubb/Garrett
3. Chubb/Garrett
4. Mack
5. Haden

36 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Alex Mack would be ahead of Bitonio in my book. Josh Gordon would still be ahead of OBJ but hopefully that changes. Joe Haden would be above OBJ and Bitonio for me as well.

I'd Go

1. Thomas
2. Chubb/Garrett
3. Chubb/Garrett
4. Mack
5. Haden

It would have been awesome to have Thomas, Ward, Baker, Garrett, Chubb, OBJ, Landry, and Haden on the same team. Even Joe Schobert.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

If I had to rank our best players since the return I'd have OBJ in my top 5 easily. People on here just love complaining. Unless OBJ is actually hurting the locker room you are selling super low for a HoF talent and top 5 WR in the league. 

Probs something like

• 1. Chubb
  • 2. Thomas
  • 3. Garrett
  • 4. OBJ
  • 5. Bitonio?

He’s not even the best WR. If you’re counting what they’ve done just in Browns jersey, he’s not close to Flash nor has he accomplished what Braylon did over a short period of time.

And having a first ballot HOFer behind a guy who’s halfway through his rookie deal is..... questionable.

But I get your point, talents like him don’t come around often.

8 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Probs something like

• 1. Chubb
  • 2. Thomas
  • 3. Garrett
  • 4. OBJ
  • 5. Bitonio?

Joe Thomas is the greatest LT of all time. He’s the 2nd best brown of all time behind Jim brown. Now has Chubb made a bigger impact? Probably. But joe is number one by far. I’d go 

joe Thomas 

2013 josh Gordon 

Chubb 

Garrett 

mack

Edited by sdrawkcab321

8 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Probs something like

• 1. Chubb
  • 2. Thomas
  • 3. Garrett
  • 4. OBJ
  • 5. Bitonio?

Bitonio doesn’t belong on that list. 

Alex Mack and Schwartz were better lineman than him.

Cribs belongs on that list. 

Joe Thomas is easily #1 too

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Bitonio doesn’t belong on that list. 

Alex Mack and Schwartz were better lineman than him.

Cribs belongs on that list. 

Joe Thomas is easily #1 too

I forgot about cribbs. But I wouldn’t put Schwartz over bitonio. He was very good here but he didn’t become elite till he went to KC. He made a lot of mistakes early on in his career. 

• Like 1