Defensive rookie of the year so far?

Blackstar12

Adams, Hooker,  White, McKinley and Lawson have all looked very impressive. Josh Jones too as he's getting more PT. Interesting to see how it shakes out over the final 3/4 of the season. My money is on Adams. 

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Does this help sway anyone?

DLixIVSUMAAqtRr.jpg

Recall watching Lawson's tape and was really impressed. I thought he was a top 32 pick. He put a spin on Mitch Hyatt (Clemson LT)  that looked like Dwight Freeney.

On 10/4/2017 at 4:20 PM, KingOfTheDot said:

Jamal Adams.

Not sure how I forgot about Adams. Forgot what game it was but the goal line play where he ran the RB down from the back side might be the most impressive defensive play I’ve seen all season. 

Post the gif if u got it...

Kendell Beckwith has been Mr. Consistent for us. He's been good both in coverage and stopping the run. And he's been calling the defense with both Kwon and Lavonte out.

He's probably not DRoY good, only because the other guys have been that good. But Beck deserves a mention.

38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kendell Beckwith has been Mr. Consistent for us. He's been good both in coverage and stopping the run. And he's been calling the defense with both Kwon and Lavonte out.

He's probably not DRoY good, only because the other guys have been that good. But Beck deserves a mention.

I wanted Miami to draft him instead of McMillan.

Just now, freak_of_nature said:

I wanted Miami to draft him instead of McMillan.

After the preseason, I didn't expect much from him. He didn't look good at all. But he's been a badass since week one. It's gonna suck to take him off the field when Kwon and Lavonte come back. 

And it sucks McMillan tore up his knee. He's got the athleticism to become pretty good.

5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Does this help sway anyone?

DLixIVSUMAAqtRr.jpg

I had real concerns about Lawson coming out. Wasn't as high on him as some people. Glad to see he's doing well. 

Also, I remember when Aaron Lynch seemed to have some potential. Sigh. 

Archived