Week 2: GDT The Battle of Ohio, Anyone want it?

Bucketheadsdad

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Thursday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Who Dey?
    • Here we go Brownies.
    • Did Jacksonville win again?
    • You know...in the first game's GDT, we forgot to have Hornby's name here. So, Hornby

I have hope......

We got a Rookie QB on a short week.....Burroughs head is swimming right now.

Our D can do one thing.....stop the run, it cant stop the pass, pressure the passer or create multiple TO's...but they can stop Mixon.

If Our coaches will just see the offense that is already made for them and use it, we should be able to squeek out a 3 point win.....IF we get a kicker.....

Start Higgins and Landry at WR, Feature what has the potential to be the Strongest TE group in the NFL and Run the back with the Best Backfield in the NFL....and worry about fixing everything else during the season (we'll have a long week before the Skins....and their Dline looks FIERCE)

27 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I have hope......

We got a Rookie QB on a short week.....Burroughs head is swimming right now.

Our D can do one thing.....stop the run, it cant stop the pass, pressure the passer or create multiple TO's...but they can stop Mixon.

If Our coaches will just see the offense that is already made for them and use it, we should be able to squeek out a 3 point win.....IF we get a kicker.....

Start Higgins and Landry at WR, Feature what has the potential to be the Strongest TE group in the NFL and Run the back with the Best Backfield in the NFL....and worry about fixing everything else during the season (we'll have a long week before the Skins....and their Dline looks FIERCE)

The Bengals should be easier to get on track against. They are a actual normal football team unlike the Ravens who run a incredibly unique team with a top 3 defense in the league.

The focus should be on staying the course with the offense, run run run run play action pass run run play action pass run run run. Chubb/Hunt can carry this offense if you just stick with the gameplan for 4 qtrs and not deviate if you get stonewalled for a entire quarter.

It would be nice too if we could get some of the secondary back with Greedy/Johnson. Anybody have any updates on those two?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Seibert must have been sketchy as hell this summer to keep Parkey and then make the move that quickly.

Idk I think with the expanded practice squad and allowing vets. I thought it was a good strategy. Like having an emergency goal in hockey. You at least have a guy in the building you could trust. I just thought he would get more than one game. Let him get his feet underneath him in a live game again. He also had a pretty decent rookie year. I thought it was too soon. Just look at Zane Gonzales. We cut him after that horrible game his 2nd yr and now has developed into one of the better kickers in the NFL for the cards