NewAge

Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

10 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

For pick purposes?

Likely.    This thread would become useful if Russell Wilson was knocked out of season.

I expect them to be in the NFCCG so we will be picking around 30. If I had to guess... we should have 3 picks in the top 37 picks.

lol I was thinking this was a " Look how well Adams with his team" type of post.

39 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Seattle is laughing at us.  I'm actually excited to watch them tonight vs the Pats.  Would love them to shut them up.

Hate Jamal... but I’ve always been a big Wilson fan and I love DK too

It sure looks like the number one draft pick we got from the Seahawks, in the Adams trade is not going to be a high first round pick. The way the Seahawks are playing it should be between the 27 to the 30 pick in the draft. Unless Wilson get hurt.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

It sure looks like the number one draft pick we got from the Seahawks, in the Adams trade is not going to be a high first round pick. The way the Seahawks are playing it should be between the 27 to the 30 pick in the draft. Unless Wilson get hurt.

Not if their defense doesn't get better. They have the worst pass defense in the NFL through 2 weeks statistically.

22 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Not if their defense doesn't get better. They have the worst pass defense in the NFL through 2 weeks statistically.

Yet they're 2-0