Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

It was evident from day 1 when he got drafted but he played well so it was okay. Then once he couldn’t handle losing(don’t really blame him but he handled it wrong) it went off the rocker. 

He’s all about himself unfortunately. 

I think it was more about the $. He wanted to get paid early. If the Jets would have ponied up, he would have signed. Of course this is all my opinion.  But considering his dad and the injury, he wanted his big contract. In a way, I can understand that but there is a right way to go about it and the Jamal way. 

13 minutes ago, xrade said:

I think it was more about the $. He wanted to get paid early. If the Jets would have ponied up, he would have signed. Of course this is all my opinion.  But considering his dad and the injury, he wanted his big contract. In a way, I can understand that but there is a right way to go about it and the Jamal way. 

I’m never mad about guys wanting money but Adams threw teammates under the bus, Joe, Woody, Gase. Like it was unbearable at some point. 

58 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I’m never mad about guys wanting money but Adams threw teammates under the bus, Joe, Woody, Gase. Like it was unbearable at some point. 

That the Jamal way. I wonder if the Dallas fan who asked JA if he was coming to the Cowboys feels a bit slighted. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, doumeyer said:

He was another over hype guy at draft time who we fell for.

Most all round 1 draft prospects are overhyped.  This is why it is important for coaches and FO personnel to blank out the media BS and focus on actual scouting and interviews.  This is also why, as fans, we also need to take the media with a grain of salt and actually watch the kids play in college if we truly want to have an informed opinion of a prospect.  I admit that I don't watch as much college FB as I would like and I sometimes fall into the hype trap, but it is also not my job to do so.  It is the job of football people.