Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

and we luck into Thibodeaux then we trade down for another 2nd rounder to get Linderbaum? 

Umm….Jets and luck should not be used together in the same sentence unless luck is preceded by “bad”. 

• Like 1

With 6 games left and sitting at the 4th pick right now…. They have 3 games they should lose in SF, LAR and AZ. But they have 3 winnable games against HOU, CHI and DET. My guess is they win 2 more games this year. Probably keeping this pick around the top 10 still. Either way…. It’ll be WAY higher than we thought.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

With 6 games left and sitting at the 5th pick right now…. They have 3 games they should lose in SF, LAR and AZ. But they have 3 winnable games against HOU, CHI and DET. My guess is they win 2 more games this year. Probably keeping this pick around the top 10 still. Either way…. It’ll be WAY higher than we thought.

God I love how bad they are. 

If Seahawks, lose one more game and we will be guaranteed a mid first round pick, any more after that is gravy.

their remaining schedule games that they could lose

LA RAMs. San Francisco, Arizona Cards

We could end up with a top ten pick.

Edited by doumeyer

11 hours ago, doumeyer said:

If Seahawks, lose one more game and we will be guaranteed a mid first round pick, any more after that is gravy.

their remaining schedule games that they could lose

LA RAMs. San Francisco, Arizona Cards

We could end up with a top ten pick.

Mid first probably guarantees Linderbaum

• Like 1

With picks this high J.D. would be wise to trade down and pick up some more draft capitol this year and next. While Linderbaum would be a great add, there are other C available in round 2-3 who would fit the bill. 

Especially if the Jets have multiple picks in the top 7-10 range. J.D. IMHO would be wise to draft down and still get the guy's your looking for to make the Jets competitive quicker. 

If I were the G.M. PR's would be the number one pick, then draft down and pick up the top G/T/C/WR/or LB. This draft is loaded with DL/DE and OL.

They killed it in the 2021 draft, they have to kill it in 2022 draft.

13 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

SF injured this week so while a healthy SF team beats SEA easily IMO… I could see SEA sneaking out a win this week. I hope not though.

I don't think Wilson is fully recovered yet, his throws are all over the place. But what should be concerning for Seattle is the fact that the defense is less than good. SF's D will win out the day, and SF's O is starting to hum a bit. I see SF winning this game.