Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

What makes him a lock? The Pats have a ton of cap room going into next year. Lewis is atrocious, GVR is okay and we don’t know what Clark is. If we don’t give Lawrence protection idc whose running routes he’ll be no better than what we have now. I obviously hope you’re right about Thuney but I think you’re being a little too optimistic. 

Cant see Bill giving him a long term deal after tagging him, if they tag him again he'll simply play on it again and if he reaches free agency I see Douglas grabbing him like he was going to this past off-season. 

Obviously no guarantee but yeah I think he's as close to a lock as it gets if he hits free agency. 

Any one who thinks we will get a top 25 pick in the draft form the 7-3 Seattle trade can forget it now. Look at their upcoming schedule.

Eagles       win

Giants         ?       Seahawks need their five starting defensive players back to win.

Jets           win

Washington   win

Rams            ?        This game will be a tossup

49ers             win

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Any one who thinks we will get a top 25 pick in the draft form the 7-3 Seattle trade can forget it now. Look at their upcoming schedule.

Eagles       win

Giants         ?       Seahawks need their five starting defensive players back to win.

Jets           win

Washington   win

Rams            ?        This game will be a tossup

49ers             win

You NEVER know. Wilson gets hurt and all those games could turn to losses. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 6:12 AM, doumeyer said:

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

Yup Seattle is starting to struggle and had trouble with Phil the other day. 

On 12/1/2020 at 6:12 AM, doumeyer said:

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

But guess what...they still have a great offense!

We don't like to put our QBs (or offense in general) in position to succeed.  We like to line up our OL against the opposing team's DL and let our QBs drop back from under center and hope everyone wins their battles.  We don't have enough talent for that.  We need a coach who will put his players into the best position to succeed.

53 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

But guess what...they still have a great offense!

We don't like to put our QBs (or offense in general) in position to succeed.  We like to line up our OL against the opposing team's DL and let our QBs drop back from under center and hope everyone wins their battles.  We don't have enough talent for that.  We need a coach who will put his players into the best position to succeed.

The more I see of Wisons, he a very accurate passer, he know where & when to pass. And makes very few mistakes. He is the kind of QB that makes his team mates look good. Something that Darnold can't seem to do.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:12 AM, doumeyer said:

It will be alot easier for you to just come to the realization that SEA is a good team and we will be picking in the last few picks of the 1st and 3rd round this next draft. Unless Wilson gets injured, they're going to make a deep playoff run. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

The more I see of Wisons, he a very accurate passer, he know where & when to pass. And makes very few mistakes. He is the kind of QB that makes his team mates look good. Something that Darnold can't seem to do.

Seattle developed Russ properly. We didn't do the Same with Darnold. Russ was able to learn properly and gain good experience and develop good habits. Darnold developed all sorts of bad habits and  never had his mechanics refined and resorts to ball hero ball because the team sucks.

11 hours ago, ekill08x said:

If Seattle loses their first playoff game it was be a sub top 25 pick and with their D there is a very good chance of that.

The schedule for Seattle is not tough the rest of the way. The only tough game is LAR. Maybe a loss to Wash or SF. I expect them to finish 10-6 at worst but most likely 11-5 possibly giving them a first round bye. My guess is they will advance to the NFC championship round.

Expect a 29-31 draft pick.