Jump to content
NewAge

Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

What makes him a lock? The Pats have a ton of cap room going into next year. Lewis is atrocious, GVR is okay and we don’t know what Clark is. If we don’t give Lawrence protection idc whose running routes he’ll be no better than what we have now. I obviously hope you’re right about Thuney but I think you’re being a little too optimistic. 

Cant see Bill giving him a long term deal after tagging him, if they tag him again he'll simply play on it again and if he reaches free agency I see Douglas grabbing him like he was going to this past off-season. 

Obviously no guarantee but yeah I think he's as close to a lock as it gets if he hits free agency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You guys might giggle at this:

 

3 years after saying he would rather to die on the field.   Wow what a progression he has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm one of the few that was happy we moved on from him. The guy has such an attitude and his play is starting to fade on the field. Russell Wilson needs to have a talk with him and tell him to stop talking and let your play on the field do your talking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one who thinks we will get a top 25 pick in the draft form the 7-3 Seattle trade can forget it now. Look at their upcoming schedule.

Eagles       win

Giants         ?       Seahawks need their five starting defensive players back to win.

Jets           win

Washington   win

Rams            ?        This game will be a tossup

49ers             win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Any one who thinks we will get a top 25 pick in the draft form the 7-3 Seattle trade can forget it now. Look at their upcoming schedule.

Eagles       win

Giants         ?       Seahawks need their five starting defensive players back to win.

Jets           win

Washington   win

Rams            ?        This game will be a tossup

49ers             win

You NEVER know. Wilson gets hurt and all those games could turn to losses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 6:12 AM, doumeyer said:

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

Yup Seattle is starting to struggle and had trouble with Phil the other day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 6:12 AM, doumeyer said:

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

But guess what...they still have a great offense!

We don't like to put our QBs (or offense in general) in position to succeed.  We like to line up our OL against the opposing team's DL and let our QBs drop back from under center and hope everyone wins their battles.  We don't have enough talent for that.  We need a coach who will put his players into the best position to succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

But guess what...they still have a great offense!

We don't like to put our QBs (or offense in general) in position to succeed.  We like to line up our OL against the opposing team's DL and let our QBs drop back from under center and hope everyone wins their battles.  We don't have enough talent for that.  We need a coach who will put his players into the best position to succeed.

The more I see of Wisons, he a very accurate passer, he know where & when to pass. And makes very few mistakes. He is the kind of QB that makes his team mates look good. Something that Darnold can't seem to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 5:12 AM, doumeyer said:

The Seahawks are now 8-3, however if they don't get that O line fixed they are going to get Wilson Killed. Seventy % of his pass attempts he is pressured

It will be alot easier for you to just come to the realization that SEA is a good team and we will be picking in the last few picks of the 1st and 3rd round this next draft. Unless Wilson gets injured, they're going to make a deep playoff run. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

The more I see of Wisons, he a very accurate passer, he know where & when to pass. And makes very few mistakes. He is the kind of QB that makes his team mates look good. Something that Darnold can't seem to do.

Seattle developed Russ properly. We didn't do the Same with Darnold. Russ was able to learn properly and gain good experience and develop good habits. Darnold developed all sorts of bad habits and  never had his mechanics refined and resorts to ball hero ball because the team sucks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Seattle loses their first playoff game it was be a sub top 25 pick and with their D there is a very good chance of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ekill08x said:

If Seattle loses their first playoff game it was be a sub top 25 pick and with their D there is a very good chance of that.

The schedule for Seattle is not tough the rest of the way. The only tough game is LAR. Maybe a loss to Wash or SF. I expect them to finish 10-6 at worst but most likely 11-5 possibly giving them a first round bye. My guess is they will advance to the NFC championship round.

Expect a 29-31 draft pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...