Tracking the Seattle Seahawks

NewAge

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

What pick do we get if Seattle loses?  I assume that can change if certain teams lose but what are we looking at 20-22 vs 26 or later if they win?

Anywhere between 20-24 if the Seahawks lose.  They can't be 19th because Baltimore and Tennessee have worse records than Seattle.

• Like 1

Not only are we getting the 23rd pick, but Seattle is about to endure the Jamal Adams foot stomp pretty soon. 

You see, NOW, they have to pay him, now they have to come up with the contract.

Adams wants between 15-17 million a year, AND ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

The very best at his position only gets about 11 million maybe even less.

Wait, he's about to call every body names. I'm so glad this guy is gone, yes he is very good at his position, but not worth the headache.

How much better was the trade for the Seahawks? It took 18 games, they were 1 game better than all the teams which did not make the playoffs.

48 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

My God everyday that goes by that trade is looking better and better for a variety of reasons.

I like to think that the Jets will be a better team in two or three years while the Seahawks fade. That would be the ultimate **** punch to JA.

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

This is an unexpected bonus. I would like to take a shot at drafting our QB of the future with this pick. Draft Sewell second overall, and then look to free agency for our 2021 starting QB.

Reverse for me. This OT class is stacked. Not that I want to go OT at 23... but I’d rather in your situation grab a QB at 2 and at Olineman at 23.

Fields and Davis is a real possibility. An all Ohio State 1st round

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Reverse for me. This OT class is stacked. Not that I want to go OT at 23... but I’d rather in your situation grab a QB at 2 and at Olineman at 23.

Fields and Davis is a real possibility. An all Ohio State 1st round

I hear you. I would not be upset with your scenario. I am just going with my favorite scenario. 

Either way, I am starting a veteran QB in Week 1 next year. That part changes not for me...unless it's Trevor Lawrence under center. He is the only rookie I want starting in Week 1 in 2021. Otherwise, give him the Aaron Rodgers treatment. Or the Patrick Mahomes treatment. Or even the Justin Herbert treatment (Week 2 starter due to injury).