BDL 2020 Week 1 - Williamsport @ Portland

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I think that game is close as both offenses outmatch the opposing D. But lack of depth kills Portland in the end as WSR come back with a dominant Henry game. 

@EaglesPeteCsolid first gameplan. Just a quick advice. I, and I think I'm not the only one, am not a fan of having a FB in the starting formation. Case in point here, with WSR going with a lot of zone blitzes you had some good space to exploit for your weapons. And in that regard Ricard is not exactly the guy I would towards to exploit potential mismatches. Just my 2 cents though, I understand you can do so much with the roster you have 

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Underdog comes through on a last second FG as Poetland pulls a shocker

Portland 24-21

Based on what? Retaliation vote much? This game wouldn’t even be close I am going up against a team running a 3-4 defense with no DTs. Open the flood gates WSR would probably get 20 sacks in this game tbh

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Based on what? Retaliation vote much? This game wouldn’t even be close I am going up against a team running a 3-4 defense with no DTs. Open the flood gates WSR would probably get 20 sacks in this game tbh

Which team are you?

I voted based on who I think would win

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Lol ok... Did you even read the game plans or look at the rosters. No logical person thinks Portland will win this game. That’s not EPCs fault but this team wasn’t prepared and you know DAMN WELL which team I am

No, I seriously didn't. I mean at this moment its clear, but give it a few days and I won't know again 

I voted more based on the roster. His is better and I think would pull off an upset 

Just now, The Orca said:

No, I seriously didn't. I mean at this moment its clear, but give it a few days and I won't know again 

I voted more based on the roster. His is better and I think would pull off an upset 

His Ain’t better did you miss the part where he is running a 3-4 D without any DTs? Come on dude. You need to start reading the gameplans 

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

His Ain’t better did you miss the part where he is running a 3-4 D without any DTs? Come on dude. You need to start reading the gameplans 

Did you miss the part where I said upset. Remember your post in the other thread, "1 player cant win a game by himself", a team can over come being down a player, especially a DT, in order to pull off the upset. He is better 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did you miss the part where I said upset. Remember your post in the other thread, "1 player cant win a game by himself", a team can over come being down a player, especially a DT, in order to pull off the upset. He is better 

You do understand he has a HUGE deficiency on defense right? Heck he has John Simon, a 3-4 OLB 4-3 DE playing 3-4 DE, Simon will straight up get murdered in this game. His team isn’t better this week and unfortunately that’s a fact .

Cam Heyward will be a huge boost to his roster next week imo

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

You do understand he has a HUGE deficiency on defense right? His team isn’t better this week and unfortunately that’s a fact 

He is better imo and if he had a DT it might not even be a close game. He blows you out in a landslide

Quit crying over 1 vote 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He is better imo and if he had a DT it might not even be a close game. He blows you out in a landslide

Quit crying over 1 vote 

I’m not crying your just wrong. Stop showing your bias and start reading the ******* gameplans. Maybe learn something about size requirements for schemes positions