BDL 2020 Week 1 - Williamsport @ Portland

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, wwhickok said:

I’m not crying your just wrong. Stop showing your bias and start reading the ******* gameplans. Maybe learn something about size requirements for schemes positions 

I did. I went through each roster and then each game plan. If this is just what you think happens why are we voting, why make game plans, why put rosters up. Just let you sim who you think wins and thats that. You have accused me of a retaliation vote, bias, not reading the rosters, and not reading the game plans. When you are tired of crying, open your eyes and see the big world outside....it isn't just what you think 

You are posting about 1 player cant win by himself, but down 1 player is an auto loss....thats not how teams sports work 🤣

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I did. I went through each roster and then each game plan. If this is just what you think happens why are we voting, why make game plans, why put rosters up. Just let you sim who you think wins and thats that. You have accused me of a retaliation vote, bias, not reading the rosters, and not reading the game plans. When you are tired of crying, open your eyes and see the big world outside....it isn't just what you think 

You are posting about 1 player cant win by himself, but down 1 player is an auto loss....thats not how teams sports work 🤣

It’s not what I think happens. It’s what you do. 

He isn’t down 1 player. He is down and entire position and has another one playing out of position. He lacks depth and defensive playmakers in the front 7. It’s not based on 1 player it’s based on an astronomically large deficiency.

you even voted for OKC... don’t get me started on that..

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

It’s not what I think happens. It’s what you do. 

He isn’t down 1 player. He is down and entire position and has another one playing out of position. He lacks depth and defensive playmakers in the front 7. It’s not based on 1 player it’s based on an astronomically large deficiency.

And his team is still better than yours imo 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Put down the pipe. You’ve yet to say anything that backs up that opinion.

This was a trend last year too. It’s unfortunate that it’s clearly going to continue. The league deserves better,

Look at what you have accused me incorrectly of just based on a vote. Im not taking anymore of my time to write a detailed report on why your team loses to a team without a DT. If you have read my posts it should be pretty clear 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Look at what you have accused me incorrectly of just based on a vote. Im not taking anymore of my time to write a detailed report on why your team loses to a team without a DT. If you have read my posts it should be pretty clear 

It’s not clearly. It’s a load of b.s. it goes beyond the DT. I find it comical actually how much you tried to make me out to be the bad guy after getting called out on your bull ****

you still haven’t been able to give any kind of actual reason behind why you think their team is better and how their defense can possibly match up to a run heavy offense because you say their lack of DT doesn’t matter but you seem to forget who I have at RB. Their defensive defiencies are the biggest factor in the outcome of this game.

Edited by wwhickok