MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

TBH I applaud him keeping it up for this long. In the face of so much ridicule he just keeps on doubling down. 

I only know of one other person with that level of confidence in a disproved point...

He deserves no credit. I’m pretty he was another poster, I forget the name, that posted before the AFC Championship in 2018. He was a newer account and meggggga Chief/Mahomes homer the entire season. He GUARANTEED Chiefs would win the Super Bowl and then disappeared after the Chief/Pat game forever. Then the Krilll account popped up shortly after. He guaranteed a Chief Super Bowl last year and got lucky (guarantees are nothing but luck). If the Chiefs don’t win the Super Bowl this year, this account will disappear. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

My goodness, someone is getting dunked on today... His new name should be Donut, he's getting dunked on so hard.

LeBronTerryDunk.gif

just for laughs lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

8kfc.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4392722

Oh, the humanity. The groupie might never recover from this!

That Shaq play is the most humiliating play in the history of sports......change my mind. 

Absolutely destroys Dudley, then rubs his junk all over him, then just shoves him for good measure. 

• Like 1

Just now, KFP7 said:

That Shaq play is the most humiliating play in the history of sports......change my mind. 

Absolutely destroys Dudley, then rubs his junk all over him, then just shoves him for good measure. 

So bad, Dudley had to immediately fight him to save whatever manhood he had left. 

I can concur with this statement.

33 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

TBH I applaud him keeping it up for this long. In the face of so much ridicule he just keeps on doubling down. 

I only know of one other person with that level of confidence in a disproved point...

Pardon me, but damn it man, after I worked so so hard to avoid the comparison! 😉

Don't know what the rules on accusing someone of trolling are, but I will say we are likely looking at a 'performance artist' who has too much spare time on their hands and has to cherish these 'on stage' moments whenever, where ever, and my God however, they can get them. 

Edited by Billy86

1 hour ago, Billy86 said:

Pardon me, but damn it man, after I worked so so hard to avoid the comparison! 😉

Don't know what the rules on accusing someone of trolling are, but I will say we are likely looking at a 'performance artist' who has too much spare time on their hands and has to cherish these 'on stage' moments whenever, where ever, and my God however, they can get them. 

Eh he's just one of those band wagon fans. He will disappear the moment the Chiefs have an off year. See it every year on this site. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Award Ceremony is usually a week before the Super Bowl correct?

once again, 10,000 thanks for running this all season long. greatly appreciated
If you go back and read through the thread, you can see how the various players rose and fell all season long. In late Sept, Wilson was the runaway winner and others had their day in the Sun too.

• Like 1

Just now, Shanedorf said:

once again, 10,000 thanks for running this all season long. greatly appreciated
If you go back and read through the thread, you can see how the various players rose and fell all season long. In late Sept, Wilson was the runaway winner and others had their day in the Sun too.

I will be compiling a ranking list soon that shows all the players on the list for at least two weeks, and their rank history. 

And yeah, Wilson was #1 from Weeks 1-8. Then 2, 3, 4, 5, and finally surpassed by a couple more the final week and finishing 7th. And that includes the season as a “whole”, I’m not punishing Wilson for having a bad second half. He just tapered off and slowly kept getting surpassed. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kirill said:

Because it went to Lamar who had his team penciled in by many to at least make the superbowl, much like Mahomes has done this year.

Would be fun to see Ravens play them 2nd round something that was expected last year, ravens on a run and getting in to a groove of things will be different then the beginning of the year when they played each other.

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Would be fun to see Ravens play them 2nd round something that was expected last year, ravens on a run and getting in to a groove of things will be different then the beginning of the year when they played each other.

The Ravens were 2-0 and won those games by a combined 71-22

They were pretty hot going into week 3 vs KC

• KC won by 14 but it felt like 24

The Ravens won the 3 games after KC by a combo of 88 to 48 and were 5-1 at the bye.

• Like 1