MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

Murmurs are Alex Smith and Brian Flores are the frontrunners for those awards.

Forgot about Alex. I guess he’s got the sentimentality thing going. Depending on your view of comeback player of the year, he’s not an awful choice, though I think Ben is more deserving.

Flores over Tomlin at this point is just silly.

2 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

Forgot about Alex. I guess he’s got the sentimentality thing going. Depending on your view of comeback player of the year, he’s not an awful choice, though I think Ben is more deserving.

Flores over Tomlin at this point is just silly.

Comeback POTY is a terrible award in general, but Alex Smith could stink up the last 6 games of the season and he’s still got that one sewn up, and I think that’s probably fair enough.

Coach is a tougher one to call and has far more variables but right now I’d agree on Tomlin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Comeback POTY is a terrible award in general, but Alex Smith could stink up the last 6 games of the season and he’s still got that one sewn up, and I think that’s probably fair enough.

Coach is a tougher one to call and has far more variables but right now I’d agree on Tomlin.

Agreed on both points.

Notes:

- Three Quarters Edition of the list

- Everything is updated on the front page.

- Two new debuts for the first time this season, Derrick Henry and Tyreek Hill

- While Kyler Murray did have a bad game against New England, that's only the smaller reason he fell from 6 to 9. It's mostly because his team is only one win above .500. One win above .500 gets you the back-end of this list. Plus, as a QB, you really need to go 11-5 to win this award.

- I was going to wait until Tuesday after the Steelers and Ravens, but now that the game is delayed again until Wednesday, I'm not going to wait that long. I wasn't going to up Ben anyways unless he brought his YPA back up to 7. I will update Ben's stats after the game.

- How about Mahomes and Rodgers? Playing some dang good football.

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Notes:

- Three Quarters Edition of the list

- Two new debuts for the first time this season, Derrick Henry and Tyreek Hill

- While Kyler Murray did have a bad game against New England, that's only the smaller reason he fell from 6 to 9. It's mostly because his team is only one win above .500. One win above .500 gets you the back-end of this list. Plus, as a QB, you really need to go 11-5 to win this award.

- I was going to wait until Tuesday after the Steelers and Ravens, but now that the game is delayed again until Wednesday, I'm not going to wait that long. I wasn't going to up Ben anyways unless he brought his YPA back up to 7.

- How about Mahomes and Rodgers? Sheesh.

Mahomes and Rodgers are the only two names relevant right now and putting on one of the best MVP duels that I can remember. Gonna be a photo finish. We may end up with the Co-MVPs... If that happens, people who already hate those State Farm commercials are in for a treat lol.

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hasn't Ryan Tannehill cooled down the last few weeks? I don't recall him being the same guy, but I could be wrong.

I do know this is the time the Titans O starts to go full bore Henry...

Not Power Rankings though, Tannehil's season as a whole is still extremely impressive.

Considering these look at the season as a whole every week, there may be less and less movement as the season closes out.