MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

Disagree about Lamar, Ravens are 5-1 and team success is a big factor. On the numbers front, he's having an interesting year. Efficient but low volume passing, and is again having an impressive year running it. Yes the Ravens are 5-1 because of their D and special teams more than the offense, but I don't think Lamar/offense has held them back either... and Lamar IS the offense at this point as the true run game has taken a step back from last year.

• Passing: 189.2 Y/G, 6.2 TD%, 1.2 INT%, 99.2 passer rating
  • Rushing: 58 Y/G (6.9 Y/C), 2 TDs, 1 fumble

Nearly every win has been a blowout where passing beyond the 3rd quarter was probably 3rd down only. Even the Eagles game the offense took their foot off the gas up 24-6, so that certainly plays a role in the low passing numbers. Outside of the Chiefs game, he's only thrown 16 passes in the 4th quarter all year!

He's got golden opportunity to make up serious ground going up against undefeated Steelers and tough D in Indy. These should be competitive games, and if he shows out for them, he may very well be the outright favorite in 2 weeks. 

My rankings were mostly based on what has happened, but I definitely have some projection built into them which I should have mentioned. Hence Lamar getting ranked but Kyler and Allen just being HMs.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 1

List Updated.

This was a really, really hard one.

Notes:

- Wilson is #1 by a thread. Barely. I almost took him off because I really don't like 6 INT's in 6 games, that's pretty horrible. Although he still has 22 TD's through 6 games, which matches 2013 Peyton Manning.

- 1-5 are all neck and neck in my opinion. Barely any separation at all. Brady does need to bring up his YPA though.

- #10 was hard, honestly if you look, there is no QB that really deserves this spot. There is almost no one in general deserving of that spot. I ended up giving it to Alexander who has the best coverage grade of any corner this season, has been locking down #1's all year long, and a big reason the Packers are 5-1. Will Alexander be on the list going forward? Probably not, but he's my #10 at this point in time. If you wanna judge, that's fine, but this is my #10 at this point in the season.

- Allen is easily still #6 for me, if you look at his hot start, he's basically almost right there with the Top 5. He's not far behind those guys at all. Remember, this is season as a whole, every week, not Power Rankings. Allen’s season as a whole is still pretty dang good. 

- Next week is the Mid-Season MVP Rankings like I did for Quarterly. I'll be doing images, making it look fancy, and whoever is #1 will be Mid-Season MVP.

Edited by BayRaider

Wilson still number 1, he had a bad game but still got many points, also it's kinda funny how the narrative would be #letrusscook if Moore didn't hold on that last td haha

That said, Brady is making a strong push. 

I don't think he is the mvp, but his team is better. Wilson has too much to overcome, now without Carson, ugh.

Updated MVP Odds on FoxBet

Russell Wilson  +100

Aaron Rodgers +380

Patrich Mahomes  +425

Tom Brady 14/1   Love these odds I don't think he is far behind Wilson

Lamar Jackson 16/1

Big Ben 20/1

Kyler Murray 25/1     Like these odds a lot as well

Ryan Tannehill  33/1

Josh Allen  33/1

Derrick Henry  40/1

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

21 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Updated MVP Odds on FoxBet

Russell Wilson  +100

Aaron Rodgers +380

Patrich Mahomes  +425

Tom Brady 14/1   Love these odds I don't think he is far behind Wilson

Lamar Jackson 16/1

Big Ben 20/1

Kyler Murray 25/1     Like these odds a lot as well

Ryan Tannehill  33/1

Josh Allen  33/1

Derrick Henry  40/1

These are odds and not rankings though, as they are predicting for the end of the year. 

I definitely agree with the odds though, and Brady is a super good value bet right now. Tannehil is also a really, really good value bet. 

If I had to make a prediction, I’d still say Wilson ends up with it. But the NFL is crazy and anything can happen in just a week. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

These are odds and not rankings though, as they are predicting for the end of the year. 

I definitely agree with the odds though, and Brady is a super good value bet right now. 

If I had to make a prediction, I’d still say Wilson ends up with it. But the NFL is crazy and anything can happen in just a week. 

Oh for sure I know those aren't rankings, I just thought people would find it interesting

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Oh for sure I know those aren't rankings, I just thought people would find it interesting

Slapping a little cash on Brady or Tannehil for that massive payday isn’t a bad move. And hedge your bet with Wilson so you can’t lose. If ARod or Mahomes win you’ll bet out of some $$$, but it is gambling afterall. 

Mid-Season MVP Rankings:

Mid-Season MVP: QB Russell Wilson (SEA)

1. QB Russell Wilson

wilsoncard3.jpg

2. QB Patrick Mahomes

mahomescard3.jpg

3. QB Aaron Rodgers

rodgerscard4.jpg

4. QB Tom Brady

bradycard2.jpg

5. QB Ryan Tannehil

tannehilcard3.jpg