MVP Watch FINAL RANKINGS (Version 17.0)

BayRaider

Yeah Kyler is certainly in the top of the conversation. We’ll see how things look after 4 games. That should give us a decent glimpse on the true early players this season. But as of now, the usual suspects (Rodgers, Wilson, Lamar, Mahomes) plus Kyler and perhaps Allen are on my watch list. 

Though as it stands I would personally probably have Wilson, Rodgers, and Murray as the top 3 so far.

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Bump. 1 of 4 QBs in nfl history with 7 TDS, no picks and 700+ passing yards thru 2 games. If you wanna die on the Josh Allen is bad hill then you’re just a hater and wrong.

He's played against the Jets and Miami. Let's calm down. 

Edit: typo

Edited by JAF-N72EX

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Is the TD record in danger (Russ)?

Maybe. Though it's always hard to tell this early. It's happened 4 times in NFL history, that a QB had 9 two games in, and only one resulted in a record setting season. So you just never know. Hell, Fitzpatrick had 8 two games in to 2018 and got benched.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I bet he dips statistically as the year goes on, and either Murray or Allen steal the spotlight to end the season. Continuing the run of Wilson being walled off by the breakout seasons of younger stars.

My bet is on Murray he looks so good

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

He's played against the Jets and Miami. Let's calm down. 

Edit: typo

To be fair you gotta remember that Cam threw for 155 against Dolphins and everyone was talking about how great he was after week 1. And the Dolphins strength of their defense is at DB. They spent and added a lot of pieces there is offseason. Obviously they signed Xavien Howard and Byron Jones (Jones did get knicked up). But also they drafted Noah Igbinoghene in first round. And there rookie from last year Needham played pretty good. Its not like Allen just tore about some scrub defensive backs. That is a big strength ofvthat Dolphin team. Obviously he cant sustain this current pace and will come back to earth a little bit but he just had the best game of his career. Its almost impossible to cover Brown, Beasley  and Diggs. They are gonna get open... Josh just needs to hit them.

Do i think Allen will win MVP... no. Do i think he should be favorite rn yes...he has been the top passer through 2 games and has had success running. But like i said i expect him to come back down to earth and have Singletary And Moss get the running game going some more. However I do think he made another huge leap. Made a huge leap from year 1 to 2. And seems he has again from week 2 to 3.

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Do i think Allen will win MVP... no. Do i think he should be favorite rn yes...he has been the top passer through 2 games and has had success running. But like i said i expect him to come back down to earth and have Singletary And Moss get the running game going some more. However I do think he made another huge leap. Made a huge leap from year 1 to 2. And seems he has again from week 2 to 3.

Over Russell Wilson!? 9 TDs to 11 incompletions on the year...

Ill Have What Shes Having GIFs | Tenor

edit: I do think he has a chance to win it for sure, but right now Wilson is clearly in the lead.... For what it's worth, which is not much just 2 weeks into season.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss