2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm worried JD doesn't value WR and its clearly our biggest issue. 

He has only had one offseason.  Give him time before worrying whether or not he values certain positions.  I mean, a WR was our second pick this year.  Maybe next year we get another in the first two rounds.

Here is some interesting reading.  Without a reliable source as to where Cowherd came by this info, I take it with a grain of salt.   https://www.jetnation.com/2020/09/28/cowherd-jets-interviewing-coach-candidates-gase-could-be-gone-this-week/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Jetnationcom+(JetNation.com)

29 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I hope so too. I'm afraid he is not that good because all the other GM's we have had sucked. Basically he ha stop prove to me that he is the guy for the job and did a nice job on his very first pick. 

Becton pick was excellent and looks to be a home run. Everyone else is injured 

and to be honest I’m not impressed with his free agent moves at all. I like what he did (or tried) to do with overhauling the o line.

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Becton pick was excellent and looks to be a home run. Everyone else is injured 

and to be honest I’m not impressed with his free agent moves at all. I like what he did (or tried) to do with overhauling the o line.

Fant looked good in the 2 games he played. But McGovern doesn't look like a top end C like he did (for whatever reason) and GVR has been bad. Perriman didn't look good even when healthy. And on defense Desir was awful.

This team will have to be built in the draft and most of the picks are question marks bc of injury. But what looked to be a good FA/draft isn't as good as it appears right now. There's plenty of time to change that luckily. I trust JD. But as I stated... I don't think I trust him at WR.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Rumor is is that if we lose Thursday. Gase is gone. So you might as well bet on the Jets winning Thursday. Bc we all know that this franchise can’t even lose right.

I will be rooting like never before for Denver to win this game

We need him and his stench out of the building, along with his crony Loggains. Let JBC take over the offensive duties and try to get at least some kind of evaluation of Darnold, because the Gase/Sam pairing ain’t it

23 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I will be rooting like never before for Denver to win this game

We need him and his stench out of the building, along with his crony Loggains. Let JBC take over the offensive duties and try to get at least some kind of evaluation of Darnold, because the Gase/Sam pairing ain’t it

They have a WAY more talented roster. But we will fit the 1st time this year... have the better QB playing (only bc Lock is out). So we will see. 

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

They have a WAY more talented roster. But we will fit the 1st time this year... have the better QB playing (only bc Lock is out). So we will see. 

Lol that’s highly debatable. Sam as it stands is probably the worst starting QB in the league, even the niners backup is better. I’d say the QBs are a wash at best honestly. 

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

Lol that’s highly debatable. Sam as it stands is probably the worst starting QB in the league, even the niners backup is better. I’d say the QBs are a wash at best honestly. 

Put any QB on this Jets roster and I guarantee you they would play bad. Yes, ANY QB. 

The 49ers backup plays good because the 49ers have a brilliant offensive coach who knows how to adjust and make it work.  

How is any QB going to play well with Braxton Berrios and Lawrence Cage as your starting WRs? With a 37 year old RB. IDK what happened to Herndon.  

32 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Put any QB on this Jets roster and I guarantee you they would play bad. Yes, ANY QB. 

The 49ers backup plays good because the 49ers have a brilliant offensive coach who knows how to adjust and make it work.  

How is any QB going to play well with Braxton Berrios and Lawrence Cage as your starting WRs? With a 37 year old RB. IDK what happened to Herndon.  

You cant really guarantee any QB would play bad. Darnold's errors are mental mostly, he makes bad decisions. Not to say things are great for him but he hasn't done himself any favors.2 picks 6s, another RZ INT, missing Hogan naked on a crossing route. That's all on him.

4 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You cant really guarantee any QB would play bad. Darnold's errors are mental mostly, he makes bad decisions. Not to say things are great for him but he hasn't done himself any favors.2 picks 6s, another RZ INT, missing Hogan naked on a crossing route. That's all on him.

Bad decisions sure. But thats bc his weapons have 0 separation 99% of the time.