2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

I don't need the next big offensive mind.

I need a coach who can run a team and is competent. A good HC will hire quality coordinators and a good coaching staff.

I am convinced that Sam Darnold would be closer to Patrick Mahomes if he was on the Chiefs, its disgusting to see a talent like Darnold being destroyed on this pathetic team. We really have nothing going for us. The OL is back to awful now that Becton is injured. Van Roten is trash at RG.   Our run game features a 37 year old RB who is done.  And our WRs are definitely the worst in football. 

The Jets penny pinching ways set Darnold to fail. I am tired of reading people evaluating Darnold like he actually had a chance behind this garbage team. This is a 0-16 team on paper, its pathetic how bad they are. They HAVE NOTHING going for them. No pass rush, no secondary, can't even stop the run now that Adams is gone.  This organization is pathetic and I am tired of it. Look at other NFL teams and see the talent they have, we are a joke! 

Plus they continue to employ the biggest joke HC in the NFL, it was a slap in the face to us all when they hired Adam Gase as a "brilliant offensive mind". The guy is a clown and I will not watch a single game until hes fired. I am done with him and this franchise. I will watch REAL NFL football with other competent teams. I mean Gase brilliantly puts our franchise LT out there when hes CLEARLY INJURED. What a moron. I can't..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

One word that has jumped out to me that needs to stop being used in any capacity for this franchise is GENIUS!!!

Gase isn't an offensive genius and Gregg isn't a defensive genius. No genius continues to fail pretty much all the time.

Gregg was never considered a genius. His defense is a hit and a miss throughout his career.

57 minutes ago, Malik said:

He has terrible field vision and consistently makes bad decisions even with clean pockets

Because he has the worst coaching and supporting cast in football .

If you Really believe a new qb will solve our issues, i have a bridge id love to sell you.

I'm not saying dont drafr Lawrence if we have a chance,  makes sense economically.  But if we don't fix the issues, Lawrence will bust as well.

8 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Because he has the worst coaching and supporting cast in football .

If you Really believe a new qb will solve our issues, i have a bridge id love to sell you.

I'm not saying dont drafr Lawrence if we have a chance,  makes sense economically.  But if we don't fix the issues, Lawrence will bust as well.

He had these issues since USC.

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

Possibly. He has a much better track record and resume against talented teams than Darnold, Geno, or Sanchez had. 

Well I wouldn't put Darnold anywhere near Geno and Sanchez. Darnold would be good if he had a better organization. 

No qb would succeed with a terrible ol, and awful wrs,  bad coaching,  and no run game. None