2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Watching Rhule succeed with a meh roster in Carolina is annoying 

And Robby also there among the league leaders in wr’s is the extra twist of the knife

Yup, that was a bad move by  Joe Douglas. IDK if it was influenced by Gase or not, but letting Anderson go and replacing him with Perriman was a really bad move. 

My thing with Darnold is the Jets set him up to fail this season. THere was no way he was gonna succeed. Our best hope is Mims comes back healthy and can play better than we thought, because right now this season seems like a RS year for him. 

Edited by NYJets4716

24 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Yup, that was a bad move by  Joe Douglas. IDK if it was influenced by Gase or not, but letting Anderson go and replacing him with Perriman was a really bad move. 

My thing with Darnold is the Jets set him up to fail this season. THere was no way he was gonna succeed. Our best hope is Mims comes back healthy and can play better than we thought, because right now this season seems like a RS year for him. 

I cant imagine a scenario where Gase said we need Robby and JD said nah we're good.

Robby isn't an ideal fit in the offense, but Robbys improved route tree should've given him a role. A role he's a lot better at than Breshad Perriman. 

3 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

I cant imagine a scenario where Gase said we need Robby and JD said nah we're good.

Robby isn't an ideal fit in the offense, but Robbys improved route tree should've given him a role. A role he's a lot better at than Breshad Perriman. 

There's no player in the NFL that fits Gase's system. Bc his system is garbage.

• Like 2

Texans firing BOB might set in motion Gase getting canned as things likely wont get better for us record wise. Lets see how the Johnsons feel money wise. I think we're still paying Bowles this year so if we can Gase then we'll be paying 2 coaches for at least the next two seasons. Woody/CJ need to open up their wallet. 

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Texans firing BOB might set in motion Gase getting canned as things likely wont get better for us record wise. Lets see how the Johnsons feel money wise. I think we're still paying Bowles this year so if we can Gase then we'll be paying 2 coaches for at least the next two seasons. Woody/CJ need to open up their wallet. 

Texans were supposed to be a playoff team. Jets ain't.