2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

11 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

No - he's still the same Shotty. This year is different because Russell gets more say in play calling, because Russell gets to overrule Shotty.

And he can adapt offense for Wilson.  Won't be that upgradeable for Gase haters?

Okay, my top-5 is now Campbell, Harbaugh, Brady, Eric B, and Arthur Smith. With what was going on with the Titans leading up to a very good Bills team, that displayed Smith's ability to keep the team on track. Only 3 practices in 16 days and blew out a top team like that? Yeah, that's amazing. All of these coaches have displayed things I'm looking for. Eric B is the one I have the most questions for, but his offense is always prepared and he has called plays in the playoffs. 

Edited by rickyt31

19 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Okay, my top-5 is now Campbell, Harbaugh, Brady, Eric B, and Daboll. With what was going on with the Titans leading up to a very good Bills team, that displayed Daboll's ability to keep the team on track. Only 3 practices in 16 days and blew out a top team like that? Yeah, that's amazing. All of these coaches have displayed things I'm looking for. Eric B is the one I have the most questions for, but his offense is always prepared and he has called plays in the playoffs. 

tenor.gif

No Arthur Smith?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JetsandI said:

And he can adapt offense for Wilson.  Won't be that upgradeable for Gase haters?

If by "adapt", you mean "handed over the reigns" - then yes. Shotty didn't mastermind the product you see on the field in Seattle. That's all Russel. I don't want Shotty near this team.

29 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

If by "adapt", you mean "handed over the reigns" - then yes. Shotty didn't mastermind the product you see on the field in Seattle. That's all Russel. I don't want Shotty near this team.

This. I have no interest in bringing in BS in here if he isn’t bringing Wilson with him

6 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

What this board was so mad at his O because it was so conservative. I have always liked him and would not mind giving him the HC job. 

He’s improved a lot. He’s young, has a wealth of experience and is familiar with the organization. Coordinated both a #1 rushing attack and now a high powered vertical passing game.

He’ll get an interview with us. 

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

He’s improved a lot. He’s young, has a wealth of experience and is familiar with the organization. Coordinated both a #1 rushing attack and now a high powered vertical passing game.

He’ll get an interview with us. 

End up hiring Schotty as HC and Rex Ryan as DC.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

That's unfair honestly. Schotty deserves credit. It is funny how we discredit coaches we dont like when they're doing well by saying its because of the players he has while not giving them the benefit of the doubt when they have bad players.

Can't have it both ways.

43 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

OU probably not making it to the NCAA playoffs might help push Riley to the NFL. So where I thought there's no way he comes to the NFL yet. The odds IMO have increased.

3 guys I like are... Riley, Daboll and Bienamy

Why Beinamy?  I just do not understand the love for him.  What has he done, I mean without Reid and Mahomes?

3 minutes ago, xrade said:

Why Beinamy?  I just do not understand the love for him.  What has he done, I mean without Reid and Mahomes?

I think learning from Reid for the last 7 years can only be good for him. His speciality is running backs (technically) so I like that as well. As we will hopefully be getting a good RB in the draft I hope (hopefully Etienne). He is my 3rd favorite of that group though.