Jump to content
JetsandI

2021's HC talks.

Recommended Posts

I saw the Greenberg thing too. 
 

We really got to get him out of the building if we get a couple more games like Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its stuff like that which will keep people from wanting to be part of this organization. Truly, it happened to the Browns recently. 49ers similarly after losing Harbaugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PJ Fleck or Greg Roman would be on my short list of HC candidates after the season. Douglas' Ravens connection hopefully provides a little help with Roman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Anyone who can continue to defend Gase, does he have a gun pointed to your head? I don't get it.

No but then again I watch the game film. Bowles didn't get this much hate and he was worse than Gase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Anyone who can continue to defend Gase, does he have a gun pointed to your head? I don't get it.

Responsibility for Covid-19?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

No but then again I watch the game film. Bowles didn't get this much hate and he was worse than Gase. 

Bowles at least had a solid first year.  Then we started to realize how he didn't do anything.  

Gase, who is supposed to be a bigger offensive mind than Bowles is a defensive mind, has shown us nothing, in fact players have continued to get worse under him while others leave him and have greater seasons.  I don't know how you can defend such a bad coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Bowles at least had a solid first year.  Then we started to realize how he didn't do anything.  

Gase, who is supposed to be a bigger offensive mind than Bowles is a defensive mind, has shown us nothing, in fact players have continued to get worse under him while others leave him and have greater seasons.  I don't know how you can defend such a bad coach.

Crowder had a career year under him. Darnold's numbers went up under Gase. Anything else is irrelevant. I can defend him because I actually do research, I dont just crap on a playcall because someone didn't execute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Its stuff like that which will keep people from wanting to be part of this organization. Truly, it happened to the Browns recently. 49ers similarly after losing Harbaugh. 

Bc it’s true? Did you not see the TD to punt ratio he’s had in his 17 games here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Crowder had a career year under him. Darnold's numbers went up under Gase. Anything else is irrelevant. I can defend him because I actually do research, I dont just crap on a playcall because someone didn't execute.

Sam's numbers going up is more a natural progression from a rookie.  I wouldn't pat Gase on the back for that.

I'm not over reacting to game 1 against a good defense with zero preseason.  By week 8 we'll know what this team is.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

PJ Fleck or Greg Roman would be on my short list of HC candidates after the season. Douglas' Ravens connection hopefully provides a little help with Roman.

Welcome back, While you were gone they let Robby Anderson walk, they said we didn't need him any more because we have so much talent at WR. I still remember you are the guy who got us R. Anderson in the first place.

Edited by doumeyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Bc it’s true? Did you not see the TD to punt ratio he’s had in his 17 games here?

I dont care about that honestly. 

How is it okay to feel bad for the lack of help Darnold has but expect the coach to make it work. Cant have it both ways. 

You yourself has said this team is not talented, these are the results you should expect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Sam's numbers going up is more a natural progression from a rookie.  I wouldn't pat Gase on the back for that.

I'm not over reacting to game 1 against a good defense with zero preseason.  By week 8 we'll know what this team is.

A guy's numbers can also drop year 1 to year 2 and now year 3. He's treading downward. Sam just has to stop making stupid decisions, he does that and we move the ball, we move the ball we can score points. We score points and people get off his back. Gase will never win anyone over because of their personal beefs so I get it. But last week he schemed a good game for us, he could have done so more in the run game but once you go down 21 you have to go through the air more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...