2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

6 hours ago, NewAge said:

I wonder if the Jets would consider him for next season. 

Could work but I prefer DC only.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Who would be our OC would be HUGE if that were the case.

If he likes the offense that much then Gregg Knapp could be his OC.  

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Wouldn't surprise me of Gregg is fired before Gase

Doubt it.

Just my two sense, but I’d fire both Gase and Williams along with the hobbit Loggains. Then I’d promote Brant Boyer our longest tenured coach to interim HC with Jim Bob as OC and Joe Vitt  as DC. 

Then you tell all of them that I need to see the young guys.  I need to see what Perine,  Ty Johnson, Herndon, Clark and Astyn Davis can do before the offseason. No more Gore!  

Send a message to the team that enough is enough. Canning  Gase isn’t enough. This team needs a ***** slap. Getting rid of him and all the coordinators at once is unprecedented. Admittedly it could all be a disaster but honestly can it get any worse. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Just my two sense, but I’d fire both Gase and Williams along with the hobbit Loggains. Then I’d promote Brant Boyer our longest tenured coach to interim HC with Jim Bob as OC and Joe Vitt  as DC. 

Then you tell all of them that I need to see the young guys.  I need to see what Perine,  Ty Johnson, Herndon, Clark and Astyn Davis can do before the offseason. No more Gore!  

Send a message to the team that enough is enough. Canning  Gase isn’t enough. This team needs a ***** slap. Getting rid of him and all the coordinators at once is unprecedented. Admittedly it could all be a disaster but honestly can it get any worse. 

I'm about it just to change the atmosphere in the locker room. The way players are playing on the field is signalling to the rest of the league that we are a joke franchise and it will burn us badly in the offseason. Nip it in the bud now and hopefully by December we look less like a joke and more like a project (ala the Dolphins last year).

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I'm about it just to change the atmosphere in the locker room. The way players are playing on the field is signalling to the rest of the league that we are a joke franchise and it will burn us badly in the offseason. Nip it in the bud now and hopefully by December we look less like a joke and more like a project (ala the Dolphins last year).

Slight problem with Dolphins is they kept GM and HC. lol.

Edited by JetsandI

12 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

I could go with that option but I doubt it.   Gregg did allow 2 undrafted rookies to play more despite of their up and down.  Davis is ailing. Mims is ailing. Clark is ailing as well.  New coach won't do differently with those kind of injuries.