2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

If we hire Pederson as HC I have no faith in Joe Douglas. Just another guy with no balls who hires friends. After Gase it’s such a horrible hire.

Agreed, the biggest thing to me is JD has preeched culture over everything.

There were reports of players having to be held back when Doug pulled Hurts for Sudfeld. Bringing that into this locker would be a disaster. It doesn't matter what the excuse was, twitter was exploding with tweets from players on other teams that were furious about it. Hell, Joe Judge a first year HC in the same division publicy condemned what he did. 

Edited by mattmanz91

So a lot of you guys are perfectly happy with college coaches who lose a lot of games, but want no part of a Super Bowl championship coach like Pederson? OK, that makes sense. Not.

We could do a LOT worse than to bring in a proven guy like Pederson to coach this team. When was the last time we did that anyway? Parcells? 

For all we know, he might even be able to convince Schwartz to join him as DC. 

I am not buying that Pederson is responsible for Wentz's downfall. Under Pederson, they were able to win a SB with Nick Foles under center. Wentz was spectacularly good under Pederson. Then Wentz goes down with a bad injury and he has never looked the same. Meanwhile, Hurts looked good under Pederson's watch, too. I would have a lot of faith that whoever becomes our next QB would develop nicely under Pederson.

You all like Douglas. Well, we want the coach and GM to get along and be on the same page at all times. This seems like a better fit than anyone else, really.