2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

struggling to find the video now. it was on twitter. It was a interesting 3 minute breakdown of his reactions in the Oklahoma game. One of his defenders got ejected for a hit Campbell disagreed with and went off on the refs. Later in the game, his offense tried to get the defense to jump off side. They jumped, but nothing was called. While Campbell tried to call a timeout, the defense jumped offside again. They get the TO, but Campbell finally sees he missed the 2nd offsides jump on the big screen. He loses his mind. His own players had to hold him back. I was a little worried about this. His offense made a big play that got them into the Redzone. This is him pointing at the Refs. 

Then his QB threw a interception in the redzone and he claps it up in a encouraging way. That man has a lot of fire in him and it may be dangerous at times but he really loves his players and his energy spreads through the team. 

He's exciting and his team is always prepared. I seriously can't find any questions to ask about him. His temper won't stop him from being a good coach unless he's disrespectful to players. That's not the case here. I can see him firing up the team against our division rivals and primetime games.