2021's Head Coaching Candidates

JetsandI

I have always like Saleh's fire.  Guys rally around him.  Shanhan speaks highly of him.  If he can be a leader of the team and CEO type I am all for it.  I really hope he does not want to retain control over the D.  He can have influence ala Belicheat but I would rather him or any HC manage the entire game not worry about calling the D or O ..... 

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

I have always like Saleh's fire.  Guys rally around him.  Shanhan speaks highly of him.  If he can be a leader of the team and CEO type I am all for it.  I really hope he does not want to retain control over the D.  He can have influence ala Belicheat but I would rather him or any HC manage the entire game not worry about calling the D or O ..... 

If he doesn’t call plays we could have potentially 2 inexperienced play callers next season 

36 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Too much Saleh smoke, literally nothing about anyone else. Either Douglas has a guy in mind and is playing his hand beautifully or Saleh absolutely stood out among the rest and he’s the guy. 

We can only hope that is what happened.  Otherwise, it was their duty to do their due diligence and bring another candidate or two in to FP.

4 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Someone mentioned that he was interested in bringing a well respected former HC in with him for DC which means all signs were him pointing to him embracing the CEO type HC role.

I think it was Del Rio type older HC or someone like that.  Obviously not Del Rio bit you know what I mean.  You don't bring in a guy like that if you are retaining control of the DC role.  

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 1