Week 2: VIKINGS (0-1) at Colts (0-1)

swede700

Game 2

NFL_Colts.gif vs     NFL_Vikings.gif

When: 1:00 PM EST September 20th

Where: Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers: Tim Brando, Robert Smith

Coverage Map: https://506sports.com/2020/02-FOX-V3.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: CB Cameron Dantzler (ribs)

Colts - Questionable: WR Zach Pascal (ankle), WR Michael Pittman (toe), DE Justin Houston (calf), CB Isaiah Rodgers (ankle), S Julian Blackmon (knee), Doubtful: None, Out: TE Jack Doyle (ankle/knee)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

13 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Regardless, they still have to get a hell of a lot more pressure on Rivers than they did yesterday.

Yep, if you can put pressure on Rivers, he will make mistakes. A good QB no doubt, but not at the level Rodgers, unfortunately, is still at.

I don't think we are built to come from behind. We've done it before, but our offense just clicked seamlessly with a lead. I've noticed this more under Zimmer than any other coach we've from the past 15 years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That's the unfortunate part...the Colts line is far better than the Packers'.

Talent wise yes, but I would make a case that the Packers are one of the best coached units. Much like the Patriots, the Packers always punch above their weight class.

While it will likely be a struggle to pressure Rivers, if Jacksonville managed to do it without Josh Allen, I have confidence Zimmer can scheme up some pressure.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Talent wise yes, but I would make a case that the Packers are one of the best coached units. Much like the Patriots, the Packers always punch above their weight class.

While it will likely be a struggle to pressure Rivers, if Jacksonville managed to do it without Josh Allen, I have confidence Zimmer can scheme up some pressure.

But Jacksonville didn't.  They actually got less pressure on Rivers than the Vikings did on Rodgers yesterday.

• Like 1