Jump to content
Kiwibrown

2020 Baker thread

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

sad ben affleck GIF

This thread...

That song plays through my head every Sunday.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol right?  
 

One game in and some of these guys are already teetering on the ledge.

mob GIF

Live look

Granted, I'm there with this organization and results. It's been 22 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

mob GIF

Live look

Granted, I'm there with this organization and results. It's been 22 years.

Waiting a long time and being patient aren’t the same thing 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Waiting a long time and being patient aren’t the same thing 😂 

I'm legitimately trying to weigh the balance between "When you know, you know (rarely is this immediate, but sometimes it is. See: Mahomes)", "It may be too early to know if he's the one" (Anderception, Couch, Mayfield), and "I know HE'S NOT" (See: Some of our first dates, Brandon Weeden, Charlie Frye, etc.).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*PFF deemed 49% of Baker Mayfield's throws 'catchable'. 

sad arrested development GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*PFF deemed 49% of Baker Mayfield's throws 'catchable'. 

sad arrested development GIF

I didn’t see that many great catches and there was at least one easy drop.....

Not sure how that number is less than the comp %.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

National media is having a field day about Baker and not in a positive way unfortunately. 

Peace!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reserving major judgements for 4 weeks.

I hope they dont turn to Keenum until week 8 and ride or die with Baker until then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

National media is having a field day about Baker and not in a positive way unfortunately. 

Peace!!!

His personality will lead to that when he struggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I didn’t see that many great catches and there was at least one easy drop.....

Not sure how that number is less than the comp %.

I'm not sure, I don't work for PFF. I would assume that we caught "a lot" of balls that weren't considered "catchable" (factors more into drop rate than catch rate btw).

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

 

Exactly what I said about the INT. We have flood concepts and need to utilize them more. Our 3rd/4th down rate was nothing short of an absolute JOKE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope they dont turn to Keenum until week 8 and ride or die with Baker until then. 

I don't think Baker is the answer at all, but even I don't want them to give anyone else a shot at all in 2020. Give him another full season. If he sucks again over the next 15 games, don't pick up that 2022 5th year option and bring someone else in to compete with him in 2021, even if that's Keenum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hope they dont turn to Keenum until week 8 and ride or die with Baker until then. 

I don't think Baker is the answer at all, but even I don't want them to give anyone else a shot at all in 2020. Give him another full season. If he sucks again over the next 15 games, don't pick up that 2022 5th year option and bring someone else in to compete with him in 2021, even if that's Keenum.

I don't want Baker taken out at all this year.  Play him all 16 games.  Let him fly or let him go down in a blaze of glory.  If Baker plays well then the Browns have hit the jackpot. If the latter happens and we somehow have a high enough draft slot, pick/trade up for Lawrence or Fields.  

Peace!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worse defense in the nfl

offensive line has two starters out or playing injured

hc browns game planned for 6 points against a team that we scored 40 last year.

bengals played us 500 last year

bengals roll 24-10

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...