2020 Baker thread

Kiwibrown

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Elway's career completion % = 56.9%.

And he in HOF.

Times have changed.

Comparing an 80s QB to a today QB is like comparing a land line to a mobile device.

Did you really use Elway to justify anything? I get you like the Browns but that’s a low blow. 

25 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Elway's career completion % = 56.9%.

And he in HOF.

Times have changed.

Comparing an 80s QB to a today QB is like comparing a land line to a mobile device.

Elway is a HoF because of the superbowls not because of his stats

You start to mentioned Bernie and his weather talk. Even tho Baker in the past 3 home games have thrown the ball better than the 3 opposing QBs he faced. Stat wise its nothing special but you watch the past 3 games with Carr, Watson, and Wentz, Baker was throwing better balls 

• Like 1

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

we need a lot more of this. Philly was stacking the box and going hard at the run. We could have done a lot more with PA. 

I feel like Stef doesnt want to use a lot of PA, which I think is dumb because it will open up the run. Hell, he didnt run that much PA vs the Texans. The Browns have two great RBs, make teams fear them every chance you can get and that means run the ball a lot and play action it and force the defenses to think were running it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I feel like Stef doesnt want to use a lot of PA, which I think is dumb because it will open up the run. Hell, he didnt run that much PA vs the Texans. The Browns have two great RBs, make teams fear them every chance you can get and that means run the ball a lot and play action it and force the defenses to think were running it

Stefanski has been great but that is my biggest criticism of him. He needs to be more shanny. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Stefanski has been great but that is my biggest criticism of him. He needs to be more shanny. 

I think it will just come with time. Only 2nd year truly calling plays and it’s with a whole new team. Makes you excited for next season because the whole OL will return, Chubb and Hunt return, and Baker return. Im Not too concerned with the WRs. Would love to operate with a new group of just the bigger bodied WRs