2020 Baker thread

Kiwibrown

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Bernies career completion split in November and December is 58.5%  baker in those months is 63.5%  baker also has a better QB rating over those 2 months than Bernie  

Not like Bernie was very good at throwing it in the similar weather. 

so just because Bernie said doesn’t make it gospel 

Oh man you guys know me, I loathe completion percentage. LOATHE!  To make it worse you bring up completely different eras?  For freaking shame. 

Now the for real, both Baker and Kosar are definitely 2 of the most accurate qbs I’ve seen in Browns history. Now get that foul smelling pit them against each other **** out of your desire to win a meaningless argument out of your ***. 

=

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

He wasn't the reason we lost vs the raiders, we had drops and terrible run defense. 

And he didnt make mistakes vs the other two teams.

he made the plays vs the eagles and the texans that we needed 

Yeah he missed that TD in the redzone today, but that ish happens. Anyone see Mahomes litterally throw the ball to the corner who slipped. Baker missed an easy TD. So did Mahomes. Mahomes has more redzone TOs than Baker

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh man you guys know me, I loathe completion percentage. LOATHE!  To make it worse you bring up completely different eras?  For freaking shame. 

Now the for real, both Baker and Kosar are definitely 2 of the most accurate qbs I’ve seen in Browns history. Now get that foul smelling pit them against each other **** out of your desire to win a meaningless argument out of your ***. 

hey man, I gotta fight fire with fire. He wants to pull stupid stuff, I gotta match it